Omarhassanatef is offline New Member

Exclamation Help ?! Dbol only cycle ( was meaningless ) without a pct , did i get out clean ?!

so i did a 30 mg dbol for 2 weeks , 3rd week lowered to 20mg then off , which was very stupid cycle i should've listened to other members on the forum i admit it , i got strength gains only , little bit of muscle definition which is weird ! , no gyno , no ball shrinkage , normal libido without pct !? 3 weeks off now , feeling normal

need your opinions

* gained 10 lbs on the scale only not visible on body *

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Oh my, at 21 years old this cycle was a bad idea.

I happy you saw the light and decided to stop.

3 weeks on a cycle like this shouldn't negatively effect your HPTA too much.

This means that you negative feedback loop was in the process of shutting down, but likely wasn't completely terminated.

You should be fine with eating a diet high in healthy fats and continuing to work out hard.

It would be a good idea to have a full hormone panel that includes lh and fsh in 4-6 weeks to check your hormonal state.

If this is causing you a lot of anxiety, and you're worried about HPTA reset, then you can use nolva at 20mg a day for a few weeks.

If you choose to use some nolva then you should still have a hormone panel in 4-6 weeks after stopping the nolva.

Omar, it would be a good idea for you to stick around the forum and learn how to diet and train natty.

There are a lot of great forums here and other members would gladly help you in your journey.

Gym-Addict is offline New Member
    It sounds like you have already realized this but I have to hammer numbrere's point home... this was a very foolish cycle especially at your age. Luckily the dosage was low enough and duration short enough that you may not have fully shut down the HPTA. I would have a hormone panel done to confirm that test levels are within range. Many guys in their 20s are able to bounce back from short oral (misinformed) cycles without the same need for PCT, however, this is never a good idea.
    Last edited by Gym-Addict; 05-10-2016 at 02:22 PM.

Thread Information