Josh577 is offline Associate Member

Another question

Sorry to keep bothering every one abt the same things but I got liquid clomi and torem for my pst. I originally had ordered tablets and got scammed so I ordered this stuff and it came, came in like four days! Great people. I'm not shore exactly how to does this stuff and I've found a few different answers on here.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Have you bothered to get your bloodwork done yet?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

No I have not. But I also haven't started taken the meds. It was more like it came in the mail and I was excited and fired a question off out of impulse. As far as the blood work the member suggested I 'll do it cause I said I would. I asked twice on here what panel blood test I should take from the site I was refferd to an I just got a response last night. I don't know any thing abt this stuff past what you guys are teaching me, I don't have friends, I'm a gf travailing pipefitter that works 7 days a week and I am fighting a dui right now. I pay a girl to drive me to work right now so win I asked abt that blood work I had a small two day window that's long gone at this point. I am atleast in Ohio an could drive to one of there clinics the list. Trust me I want to do all this right cause other thin work this all I have is talking to you guys and I enjoy it
    Last edited by Josh577; 05-03-2016 at 04:35 AM.

Guineapig is offline New Member
    If by any chance you are making reference to my post, I advise that you get also Albumin and SHBG tested. In addition a complete blood work (generic blood exams and a liver panel) would be beneficial.

Try and go to a reputable lab. You'd be surprised how many are shitty out there and still use out of date testing methodologies.

Well maybe you can give me some more advice. When I Google direct labs, the company that comes up is called accesa labs. None of them list a panel test that sounds like what you guys say I need, there is a few named that sounds right I guess I don't understand them properly but this particular site had a lab five minutes from my house. I could go Friday if I new what test I need exactly.
    Last edited by Josh577; 05-03-2016 at 05:43 AM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh577 View Post
    Well maybe you can give me some more advice. When I Google direct labs, the company that comes up is called accesa labs. None of them list a panel test that sounds like what you guys say I need, there is a few named that sounds right I guess I don't understand them properly but this particular site had a lab five minutes from my house. I could go Friday if I new what test I need exactly.
    Go to labsMD and order the hormone panel for males.

As far as bw goes it's pricey but it includes everything you should know before beginning your first cycle.

On labsMD the basic men hormone panel or hormone with f&t testosterone , shb & psa
    Last edited by Josh577; 05-03-2016 at 08:37 AM.

I got my blood work done today. I put it up as soon as I get it

Got my blood back today, tryd to pm it to you but I don't see it in my sent box not shore where to post it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	114.8 KB 
ID:	163360

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	155.3 KB 
ID:	163359
    Last edited by Josh577; 05-12-2016 at 05:37 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I might be being blind, and I just woke up, but where are the LH and FSH results?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I used labsmd and I got the hormon panel for males. I'm not shore what Lh and fsh looks like on a test, this is my first test. I hope I got the right one.
    Last edited by Josh577; 05-13-2016 at 05:53 AM.

Thread Information