Thread: Pct = ??

Pct = ??

so the cycle was 1 1/2 months and i believe my gear was semi crashed and the test sus wasn't pinned as often as i should have pinned it. Also, the 19 NORs i was using must have been Tren Acetate and some kind of deca and somewhat crashed as well.

for most of the cycle i ran 100mg Tren, or 400mg DECA, and always at least 100-200mg Test SUS

I went off gear about 3 weeks ago and i'm using Clomid (ran out today) and Tamox. i had some prami for the tren, but i didn't need it.

on the last 2 pins, i used 400mg TREN + 200mg of SUS and it felt really good every day, but now everything is getting me ridiculously sore.

anyways, while on cycle the only side effect that bothered me was the insane acne that i started getting. the pimples were deep and hurt a little. i never once had a problem sleeping and if i was feeling a little icky i would do aromasin ED instead of EOD. again slept like a baby. I think i even did a little clomid while on cycle too.

i obviously waited too long to use the gear i had and didn't really have enough and i don't think i used the ancillaries properly.

my questions besides how bad did i screw up is this: PCT= 3 weeks yes? "Time off" equals 3 weeks + however long the cycle lasted. a round about total is 2 1/2 months, right? -as long as i'm feeling up to another cycle i'm good to go around august 25th assuming my bloods look good ya? i got this blood thing down now. so easy now

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    No one can tell you if you messed yourself up until you have bw 4-6 weeks after PCT.

IMO you should run another 4 week PCT, with doses similar to those below, because the one you did was not sufficient.

Is seems like you began too early and it was not long enough.

nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 75/50/50/50

got it thanks.

Still using Tamox anyways, but i do need more Clomid

thanks for giving me a chime there, big boy.

Thread Information