Josh577 is offline Associate Member

Does this look ok?

I know I'm a question whore but I'm sorry. I take my pct befor bed, does this look ok? It's liquid torem. i keep it in my gym bag an it gets thrown around a lot and put threw a lot of temp changes, did I make it separate? Is it good? I'm shore it's somthing I've done in the way I store it cause I trust the manufacture completely. Does this look ok?-image.jpg

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh577 View Post
    I know I'm a question whore but I'm sorry. I take my pct befor bed, does this look ok? It's liquid torem. i keep it in my gym bag an it gets thrown around a lot and put threw a lot of temp changes, did I make it separate? Is it good? I'm shore it's somthing I've done in the way I store it cause I trust the manufacture completely.
    There's no way I can you you a definitive answer.

It's probably okay because liquid tamox doesn't need to be refrigerated.

IMO PCT is the most important part of a cycle and you'd be better off getting new product.

Better safe than sorry.

I'm surprised that r u i is still using plastic bottles.

Most other RCs are less expensive and use glass.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    From what I remember, you just need to shake well before use. This is based on what I came across on these boards about 3 years ago when I was using a r - r products. But like numbere said, if may be a better option to just buy new PCT and maybe this time don't buy it from a RC site. Spend the extra bit and get it from a pharm grade source. Personally I would take a trusted UGL hands down over RC any day of the week.

thank you I'll get some more I guess I'll get more. I don't mind the plastic, there fast and trust worthy and that's all I care abt

That's weird I replied befor your comment came up or maybe I was typing. Are you saying the stuff I'm using isn't a good quality? I have nova an clomid pills I got from China, I don't know much abt this source or any one that uses them, I ordered from them and it took two months to come by thin I figured I had been scammend. I got the Liquid in like three days, it was a good price and it seems to be a source that pple all trust here. I'll put pics up of my pills win I get home

Quote Originally Posted by Josh577 View Post
    That's weird I replied befor your comment came up or maybe I was typing. Are you saying the stuff I'm using isn't a good quality? I have nova an clomid pills I got from China, I don't know much abt this source or any one that uses them, I ordered from them and it took two months to come by thin I figured I had been scammend. I got the Liquid in like three days, it was a good price and it seems to be a source that pple all trust here. I'll put pics up of my pills win I get home

I have heard in the past of their PCT being under dosed I believe it was nolva to be exact. From that point I have never made another purchase from them nor will I ever even tho I have hard the peptides were fine and the issue was just with PCT.

Its really up to you at the end of the day man. I personally wouldn't trust anything unless its a reputable UGL or Pharm grade but I know a lot of people just don't care. I would rather spend the extra couple bucks considering how important PCT is but again, to each their own.

And no I'm not saying your stuff isn't good quality, I'm just saying I've heard mixed reviews.

Thank you. I want to have a good product it matters to me but I'm new to this part of it really and don't really know a good source. I like this site a lot I just figured that company was linked so I wanted to give them all the business I could. Hopfully the pills I have are good, I don't remember the mg and I'm not so shore it's marked

Do these look ok.

Does this look ok?-image.jpg
    Does this look ok?-image.jpg

It would be hard for anyone to tell just from the packaging unless they have taken the exact same one. I don't see anything off with it so I guess it looks like. Hopefully someone with first hand experience will chime in. My pharm grade products come in similar packing but I'm pretty sure all pharm grade comes like that.

I was in a forum for pple thats terminally ill, AIDS , cancer all that sad stuff, it was a support forum they didn't have sponsors or a section about drugs really the whole form has nothing to do with drugs. There was a thread written by one of the forums monitors abt online pharmacies that didn't require scrips. The lady listed ten sites to another lady trying to find cancer drugs, all the sites seem to check out an the all said you needed a script, actually went into detail on needed a scrip like a site that you do need one, I ordered and a week later a doc called me asking me abt my order and I got it. One of the sites from the list was a link for peptides in a thread on here so I thank there good. Hopefully some one has used this brand

Thread Information