Josh577 is offline Associate Member

Hgh. first timer

Befor any one says it I read austins thread and I'm steel alittel lost. I would never even bother with hcg usually but reading the things Austin has said I'm going to do it. I have more thin one question, first does this stuff look ok and 2nd how much and how often should I use it on a 15 week cycle? I bought 10,000iu, and what is the vile with the powder? I know I need to buy sterile water but I'm not sure exactly what I need to mix it in I've never bought vials before, do I buy vile with the lid already crimed on it or do I need to buy seals and a crimper? I'm lost her guys

Hgh. first timer-image.jpgHgh. first timer-image.jpgHgh. first timer-image.jpg

I just realized that my post says HGH and it was supposed to say hCG

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How To Properly Mix hCG

As you all know, hcg comes in a powder form and needs to be mixed with bacteriostatic water in preparation for injections. In this example, we will use a 5,000 unit vial. Obviously, you need to observe the math and adjust according to how you want your hCG concentrated per CC.

Step 1: Transfer 5 CC's of bacteriostatic water into the vial containing your hCG powder. No more than 3 CC's at once.

Step 2: After each bacteriostatic water transfer, you'll need to draw out just as much air to release pressure.

Step 3: Swirl the mix gently and keep it in the refrigerator.

Once you've completed your mix above, you now have a 5,000 iu vial that contains 1,000 iu's of hCG for every CC. So if you want to shoot 250iu, that would be 0.25 CC/ML. Or 25 units on a slin pin. I personally use injectable B12 to mix my hCG. Helps me get both B12 and hCG in one shot.

^^^this is from austins sticky re:HCG
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I read it I was just having problems wrapping my mind around it at the time of my post, I'm steel not shore how much I should take a week and for how long cause I've read more thin one opinion

[QUOTE=Josh577;7198186]I read it I was just having problems wrapping my mind around it at the time of my post, I'm steel not shore how much I should take a week and for how long cause I've read more thin one opinion and Is the liquid that came with the powder water?

Is the liquid that came with the powder water?

Jesus every time I try to edit it's just adding a new post

Thread Information