Thread: Pct Log

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member

Pct Log

So I thought I would make a log for my pct just to make it easier to keep track of everything. Its been a crazy past 2 years due to getting into the competing lifestyle. Ive probably had maximum 8 weeks off in a year and a half maybe even more. My goal here is to get off, pct and ensure swimmer quality. I initially was intending on freezing my swimmers but I'm not sure of that now but that wont change what I am doing here.

This Monday I started HCG at 500iu twice a week which will last me 5 weeks. So because of that I will run my test cyp at 1g for another 3 weeks.

Week 1-3 Test C 1g
    Week 1-5 HCG 500iu 2x per week
    Week 1-5 Adex .25 EOD
    Week 6-9 Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Week 6-9 Nolva 40/40/20/20

I may add an extra 2 weeks of nolva but I will make that decision later on. PCT feedback is also welcomed!

I am up to 207 morning weight and hoping to increase that a bit in the next 2.5 weeks before jumping off. Im consuming about 4200 calories but that can easily sway into the 5k range if I add another meal. If I have a cheat meal, I'm in the 6k range.

I have not started cardio since my show, I competed almost 7 weeks ago at a stage weight of 176 so I've gained a good amount since then but what I'm most happy about is the fact that my heaviest used to range from 197-202 and now I am sitting at 207-211 range. I have never been this lean at a weight over 200lb so Im pretty stoked about that. On top of that, cardio will be starting this week strictly for sports performance reasons 3-4x a week.

Currently running 3.3iu of generic HGH alongside 150mcg of t4 (I wanted to do 100mcg but my pills are 300mcg and they crumble if I split them 4 ways so I have to stick to half) and will continue to do so for the entire pct.

I will also be adding mk-677 at 10-12.5 mg pre bed once I start PCT and may play around with IGF-LR3 pre workout during my PCT but we will see about that.

Oh, and I forgot to mention Insulin . I toyed around with it ranging from pre workout to post workout. I tried 5iu pre, 8iu pre, 10iu pre up to 15iu pre and then 5iu pre 5iu post, 10iu pre 5iu post, 5iu pre 10iu post pretty much all within a week. I didn't notice any increase in pump nor an increase in scale weight. I definitely did look much fuller tho. The risk to reward ratio didn't make sense to me because I was already gaining weight and getting crazy pumps due to being post show so I decided to hold off on slin till my bulk cycle starts sometime in the new year maybe January.

When I start up on a legit slin cycle I think I will run 8iu because it seemed to be the best dosage for me in terms of how I felt. The pump was good but I wasn't over heating like I was at 15iu. As weird as this is, I actually got leaner while I was on slin, I probably gained 2 lbs that way when normally I was putting up almost a lb every day if not second day so my weight gained slowed but I was more vascular and almost looked more dense with a 3d effect on my shoulders and arms. I didn't expect to get lean on the diet I was on lol.

Been hitting cardio almost every day now other than leg days so 4-5 times a week. Weight is staying the same (207) because I upped my calories but I am getting a bit tighter. I've got just over a week and a half left on cycle... Sept 8th is my last shot and Sept 22nd is the start of my pct (nolva and clomid).

My current diet looks like this:

Meal 1 - 1 cup egg whites, 1 omega 3 egg, 1 cup oats, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 scoop isolate

Meal 2 (post workout) - 1 cup egg whites, 1/2 cup oats, 1 cup blue berries, 1 scoop isolate

Meal 3 (30-45 mins later) - chicken thighs and rice

Meal 4 - chicken thighs and rice

Meal 5 - steak and potatoes

Meal 6 - 1 cup egg whites, 1 omega 3 egg, 1/2 cup oats, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 scoop isolate

This puts me around 4200 calories. Sometimes I add in another meal if I feel hungry and occasionally I'll have some ice cream. Usually have a couple bananas before bed because I've noticed it helps me stay asleep longer for some reason. Not being super strict on my calories or macros but I do usually eat the same thing day in day out. My main goal is to preserve muscle here so I'm not worried about extra fat storage due to the excess calories from this diet.

So I've been keeping my diet clean which means no extra meal and no ice cream, max twice a week and I dropped 2-3 lbs and am looking much tighter so I'm looking it.

Plans have changed a bit. This past week and a half my strength has been sky rocketing and I'm looking bigger and bigger even tho my weight is sitting at about 205 morning weight. I feel like I am at the peak of my cycle and ending my cycle this week as planned doesn't seem like a wise decision so I'm going to extent it by a week or two. Pretty much going to stop once I see a decline in progress. I have more than enough test and an extra vial of HCG so I don't have to buy anything...

Also, I got my hands on some MK-677 (finally) and will be adding it in either tonight or tomorrow morning. Just haven't decided what time of day to take it as of yet.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    Oh, and I forgot to mention Insulin . I toyed around with it ranging from pre workout to post workout. I tried 5iu pre, 8iu pre, 10iu pre up to 15iu pre and then 5iu pre 5iu post, 10iu pre 5iu post, 5iu pre 10iu post pretty much all within a week. I didn't notice any increase in pump nor an increase in scale weight. I definitely did look much fuller tho. The risk to reward ratio didn't make sense to me because I was already gaining weight and getting crazy pumps due to being post show so I decided to hold off on slin till my bulk cycle starts sometime in the new year maybe January.

When I start up on a legit slin cycle I think I will run 8iu because it seemed to be the best dosage for me in terms of how I felt. The pump was good but I wasn't over heating like I was at 15iu. As weird as this is, I actually got leaner while I was on slin, I probably gained 2 lbs that way when normally I was putting up almost a lb every day if not second day so my weight gained slowed but I was more vascular and almost looked more dense with a 3d effect on my shoulders and arms. I didn't expect to get lean on the diet I was on lol.
    Man insulin, I live my girlfriend who is a type 1 diabetic. Its not a good quality of life.

I would not fuck with it at all unless you absolutely have to because you a national or international competition bodybuilder. Were big money rides on your physique. Even then, I would be almost sure its still a bad idea.

I know, I know, many pros use it, but also many pros don't use it.

Golden era bb's didn't. Its not worth it IMHO. More mistakes and deaths occur because of illicit use of this stuff.

Trust me once your Pancreas stops making it because you supply it with injection, there is no diabetes pct....

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Trust me once your Pancreas stops making it because you supply it with injection, there is no diabetes pct....
    I'm not advocating the use of insulin but I didn't think it was possible to become diabetic from using exogenous insulin.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

I'm not advocating the use of insulin but I didn't think it was possible to become diabetic from using exogenous insulin.
    I don't think it could either, I mis_stated that kinda

Its not something if be comfortable playing doctor with after seeing what it can do.

Thread Information