Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By boisebeast

Thread: Films

Marsoc is offline Productive Member

Arimidex sublingual films...?

Anyone familiar with Arimidex sublingual films...? And has anyone got insomnia from Clomid , Nolvadex or dex...
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-04-2016 at 10:14 PM.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Lol read the title and thought that you were talking movies. I've never heard of films for those drugs actually
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    Lol read the title and thought that you were talking movies. I've never heard of films for those drugs actually
    Lol I seen the title and didn't even remember that it was my thread lol. I was thinking the same haha. I think they are sublingual. It says film on it. I'll double check

And to answer your other question, I don't get any insomnia effects when on clomid and nolva. That being said, I take them first thing in the morning because I don't get any noticeable sides from them. I know a lot of people take theirs right before bed to avoid sides so I don't think insomnia is common with them, I've never heard of anyone complaining about it at least

Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    And to answer your other question, I don't get any insomnia effects when on clomid and nolva. That being said, I take them first thing in the morning because I don't get any noticeable sides from them. I know a lot of people take theirs right before bed to avoid sides so I don't think insomnia is common with them, I've never heard of anyone complaining about it at least
    Yeah i noticed some sleeping troubles. But that's prob cuz I slept in day before and tried sleeping early or on time that night. I read in a breast cancer forum since Clomid is used for that. And all the ladies were talking about insomnia. So who knows. But like you said taking it in the am will help,that I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc
    Yeah i noticed some sleeping troubles. But that's prob cuz I slept in day before and tried sleeping early or on time that night. I read in a breast cancer forum since Clomid is used for that. And all the ladies were talking about insomnia. So who knows. But like you said taking it in the am will help,that I'm sure.
    If for some reason you did come across sleep issues from the drugs (which if you were taking them literally right before you go to bed I don't think you'll have any trouble at all), you could try taking melatonin about an hour before bed. A member on this forum recommended it to me and I can honestly say it's completely changed my sleeping patterns for the better. I highly recommend it

Thread Information