waste of money to use HGH like peptides for PCT? Dieting/PCT

if it's not a waste of money, keeping in line with recovery and holding on to gainz, what are the optimum peptides i can use?

my calories will be restricted and i prefer to have a my insulin levels lows as much as possible unless I've just worked out, in that case i like to spike my insulin just a bit by taking a teaspoon of honey, or eating some fruit/having a bite of a nasty doughnut (maybe)

i have a thread talking about working with lean diets. i'm still learning the different ways one can manipulate clean foods. bottom line up front: i'm getting motivation from the guys that are good at this. their little tips are fascinating. here's the thread: http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ean-gainz.html

i figure with all my foods having a low glycemic index it will be easier to benefit from HGH like peptides.

triceps tonight*

i've read a few times guys talking about these in combo: ghrp/ ghrh and tb-500. from my past use i know of GHRP and GHRH, but those 2 seem like classes of peptides? i know there are a few out there in these 2 classes? which ones today are most effective in unison and can they be taken with TB 500?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I tried igf1 one time, buts its stupid expensive. There comes a point where i say...theres just too much shit you can put in your body. Im not messing with them anymore but thats only my opinion theres is evidence im sure that they work, i just dont like being a pin cushion and am no pro

yea, i hear you on the pin cushion thing. my last injection site, the quad, i got pip like a mother fvcker. when i pinned the right quad some days prior the pip wasn't that bad. it feels like i got hit hard with a hammer. thanks for the input though. i use it with anyone else that wants to comment. generally i'll just go with the flow.

Thread Information