T-boner is offline Associate Member

Does Pct get worse each cycle?

Id like to hear from some guys who have done several cycles. I was told by a friend that every time you cycle the Pct period gets worse. By worse I'm talking about how bad you feel.
    My 1st cycle I did not use hcg on cycle and I only had enough clomid to do 25mg for 3 weeks. I didn't feel very good for about a month but it wasn't that bad. Just tired alot. 5 weeks after last injection I felt great again.
    Just finished Pct for 2nd cycle. I used hcg on cycle and I had clomid and nolva for 4 weeks at 100 50 50 50 and 40 20 20 20. I thought pct was gonna go so much better than the 1st cycle but I felt a lot worse. Been 6 weeks or so now and I still don't feel that great.
    Is Pct after my 3rd cycle gonna be even worse?

If you go on TRT do you still feel bad for a while after blasting a cycle?

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well, it also depends on the compounds used. A test cycle will be much easier to recover from then a test deca or test tren cycle.

But yes, over time recovery will be harder. As your body shuts down production, its harder for it to resume at optimal levels. Genetics do come into play but for most people your levels will be lower after multiple cycles.

Do natural test boosters like tongkat, tribulus, and other stuff at the health suppliment stores help bring natural test back up? If so which one gets the best results.

Thread Information