Drekko is offline New Member

Hows my hormone levels look now?

Hi guys

Around a year ago I did a cycle, I have done cycles on and off this is probably like my 6th one. I am 33 years of age and do low to mild dosage 8-10 week cycles

My last cycle I did back in around November 2015 I did

Test E with some var for 10 weeks

The gear was great. However I had little to no recovery during my PCT. I am suspecting the PCT I bought was fake as they where in a home-made packaging and plain capsules which now that I have learned they do not come in capsules. The gear was real though so I expected and trusted the PCT as it was the same source

I did a month of that PCT and did:

Clomid: 50/50/25/25
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20

During PCT I still felt fantastic after 2 or 3 weeks which I thought was odd as normally as soon as PCT kicks in I felt my strength starts to wane ... But didnt think much of it. I just thought awesome I am keeping my gains and strength

About 2-3 months (so January 2016) after though my libido went so down hill I wasn't even wanking for 1 or 2 weeks at a time . I kept off everything and my libido still did not come back

so I got blood tests done in March 2016 and my hormone levels were very bad and my sperm count was very low

I was asking around on other steroid forums and a reputable member suggested to do a longer course of clomid with aromasin

I ordered some Clomid and Aromasin which I began from August 2016 and the protocol was:
    clomid 50/50/50/50/50
    aromasin 25/25/25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5EOD

so 5 weeks of 50mg clomid ED and 4 weeks of aromasin at 25mg ED, 12.5mg ED the following 2 weeks and 12.5 EOD the very final week

Now having finished that just at the end of September 2016 I did another blood and sperm count:

I have attached a series of hormone and sperm test I did periodically from march to october 2016

What do you guys think of my recovery after the "real" PCT clomid and aromasin? I am itchying to do another cycle so yeh would like some feedback and opinions. Obviously my priority is making sure everything is back to normal first
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hows my hormone levels look now?-hormones-oct-2016.jpg   Hows my hormone levels look now?-hormones-june-2016.jpg   Hows my hormone levels look now?-sperm-june-2016.jpg   Hows my hormone levels look now?-sperm-march-2016.jpg   Hows my hormone levels look now?-hormones-march-2016.jpg  

Hows my hormone levels look now?-sperm-count-oct-2016.jpg  

Thread Information