• 1 Post By numbere

Thread: PCT noval only or noval + clomid

nukzahaha is offline Junior Member

PCT noval only or noval + clomid

Can i only use nova or it is better to use both

Cycle is TES E 12 or 13 week with hcg during cycle

Thanks

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    IMO you could use nolvadex only, but there's a lot of different opinions on this.
    Nolvadex blocks estrogen in the pituitary and therefore will increase LH (&FSH) secretion as long as androgen levels aren't too high.
    Clomid works in the exact same way. So why one should combine them, instead of using one or the other is beyond me.
    Perhaps somebody else will chime in and tell why it should be necessary to use both.
    BUT, I know several people who's done PCT with only nolvadex or only clomid and it worked fine.
    (I don't really do PCT with SERMs myself, as nowadays I'm always on,
    In the past I've done PCT with a primobolan taper only, and it worked very well. I would however use hCG during cycle to prevent testicular atrophy)

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    It's better to use both nolva and clomid for PCT.

Clomid has been showh to increase the the amplitude of lh pulse in as little as one day.

Continued use of clomid leads to lhrh insensitivity which will lower lh production.

Nolva decreases the the time between lh pulses, but takes a longer time than clomid to begin working.

Over time nolva will increase lhrh sensitivity.

As you can see nolva and clomid complement each other and this is why I recommend you use both for PCT.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    It's better to use both nolva and clomid for PCT.

Clomid has been showh to increase the the amplitude of lh pulse in as little as one day.

Continued use of clomid leads to lhrh insensitivity which will lower lh production.

Nolva decreases the the time between lh pulses, but takes a longer time than clomid to begin working.

Over time nolva will increase lhrh sensitivity.

As you can see nolva and clomid complement each other and this is why I recommend you use both for PCT.
    Intresting. Found some support for this on pubmed, that nolva influences GnRH secretory pathways differently than other SERMs.
    Not sure how much it matters when it comes to real world results though,
    but if one tolerates both clomid and nolva well then it would seem like a good idea to use both at the same time.

nukzahaha is offline Junior Member
    Thanks a lot for both of you i will use both

2 is better than 1

but not love

Senerr99 is offline New Member
    When i use nolva my libido cant back to normal. For me doing very badly i dont know why but this is for me... My pct started now i started with hcg +clomid+ vitamin d, e. Maybe i running proviron too because of the sperms level.i hope this time without nolva will be everything fine

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Intresting. Found some support for this on pubmed, that nolva influences GnRH secretory pathways differently than other SERMs.
    Not sure how much it matters when it comes to real world results though,
    but if one tolerates both clomid and nolva well then it would seem like a good idea to use both at the same time.
    its been the standard protocol for pct for many here for years with real world experience/results to back it up...a lot of people don't use both because they can save a few bucks but why cheap out on pct its just as important as the cycle itself imho...

Thread Information