Thread: PCT Question

nukzahaha is offline Junior Member

deleted

deleteddeleted
    Last edited by nukzahaha; 02-21-2017 at 08:44 AM.

Senerr99 is offline New Member
    I have the same feeling. You need to be patient.. We will see. This is the most recommed pct so dont be scared :/

carbo is offline Associate Member
    You should rethink you expectations from PCT: the role of PCT is not to keep you energetic and your muscles hard, full or pumped during training like on a cycle.

Function of PCT is to help recover your HPTA axis and help bring your natural testosterone levels back to baseline.

nukzahaha is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Senerr99 View Post
    I have the same feeling. You need to be patient.. We will see. This is the most recommed pct so dont be scared :/
    Thank you. did you go already through this or not. I watched a movie and i really cry a lot and still remember the part that make me feel this

is this normal T___T

Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    You should rethink you expectations from PCT: the role of PCT is not to keep you energetic and your muscles hard, full or pumped during training like on a cycle.

Function of PCT is to help recover your HPTA axis and help bring your natural testosterone levels back to baseline.

Thank you so much i should rethink.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nukzahaha View Post
    Thank you. did you go already through this or not. I watched a movie and i really cry a lot and still remember the part that make me feel this.
    I think PCT with Clomid is terribly bad on the mood; it's downright depressing. Not sure if it's the PCT protocol or the Clomid but friends have also mentioned the Clomid blues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information