Overreach97 is offline New Member

1st Cycle 600mg/wk Test E - Want to stop

I'm 19 years old, 6' 0" and 155 pounds. Haven't lifted much before, but my buddy convinced me to get on some Test E. I did it, and now I realize it was a mistake.

Last night I pinned for the 5th time, making it the start of week 3 in my cycle. Today my balls have hurt like no other and the more I've thought about it, I can accomplish my goals without this. I am too young to be starting this shit.

That being said, I have Novla on hand. Being that I just started my week 3, do you think PCT is necessary? If so, what should my dosage of Novla be?

Looking for guidance from some of you more experienced guys, as I went into this as a rash decision and now regret it.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You've been on test for 3 weeks so your HTPA is in the process is shutting down but is still functioning.

There should be no need for SERM therapy if you stop today.

Just stop taking everything immediately.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You've been on test for 3 weeks so your HTPA is in the process is shutting down but is still functioning.

There should be no need for SERM therapy if you stop today.

Just stop taking everything immediately.
    Yes.

Your balls hurt because atrophy is starting.

I had to go 3 weeks with no hcg and they definitely felt "tight and sore".

Good job on the decision to stop, at 6'0" and 155lbs you wouldn't keep those gains anyway.

Good luck

kirkjamest is offline Junior Member
    Dude, I did the same thing last year. I started my first cycle ever then had to quit after three weeks because I had to leave the country. I did take the HCG and Adex during the three weeks but stopped everything all at once. I pinned a total of 7 times and my HPTA shut down completely. (verified by bloodwork). I started a poorly thought out PCT 21 days after the last injection because I'm older and didn't want to risk it. (30 years older than you). I recovered after quite some time but like I said the PCT was done very poorly because I was so emotionally distraught due to low T and high E2. I think I took ten days of 50mg Clomid all together and ten days of 20 mg Nolvadex all together.

The point is, I ran the PCT so poorly I may as well have not run one at all and I recovered back to baseline even at my age.

In essence, I ran 500mg/wk for three weeks like you but had two more shots and basically didn't do a PCT and still recovered. It was a long hard road for me but I did recover. I share this just to give you an insight from someone who did the same thing you did although our age difference should make you feel a little more at ease if you don't do a PCT. Keep in mind this isn't advice its just an experience I am sharing, I am not qualified to give advice at all.

Like Couchlockd said, good job on the decision to not follow through on a rash decision like that. It is scary, I know exactly how you feel.

Thread Information