Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Extended pct [2 additional weeks of nolva]

  1. #1
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737

    Extended pct [2 additional weeks of nolva]

    I ran a 17 week test c cycle at 600mg per week, hcg 250iu x2 week. Anastrozole .5 eod.

    I'm currently on my 27th day of this pct;
    75/50/50/50 Clomid
    40/20/20/20 Nolva.

    Should I run 2 more weeks of nolva at 20/10?

  2. #2
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    In my opinion, you should add two more weeks of nolva to your PCT at 20mg/d.

  3. #3
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    In my opinion, you should add two more weeks of nolva to your PCT at 20mg/d.
    10-4 brother
    You were right, I was able to maintain intensity during pct, just a mind set.

    That being said, the mind is very powerful
    Last edited by Couchlock; 02-08-2017 at 08:26 PM.

  4. #4
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    A quick question.

    Why is it common place to extend nolva to 6 weeks but drop Clomid?

    Is it that Clomid does all it could do in 4 weeks? Or sides of Clomid aren't worth it for 2 more weeks? Or sides from Clomid build up extremely fast and noticeable for any longer than 4 weeks?

    I have enough Clomid to keep it going with the 2 additional Nolvadex weeks.

    Just curious E.

  5. #5
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    A quick question.

    Why is it common place to extend nolva to 6 weeks but drop Clomid?

    Is it that Clomid does all it could do in 4 weeks? Or sides of Clomid aren't worth it for 2 more weeks? Or sides from Clomid build up extremely fast and noticeable for any longer than 4 weeks?

    I have enough Clomid to keep it going with the 2 additional Nolvadex weeks.

    Just curious E.
    Clomid has been showh to increase the the amplitude of lh pulse in as little as one day.

    Continued use of clomid leads to lhrh insensitivity which will eventually lower lh production.

    Nolva decreases the the time between lh pulses, but takes a longer time than clomid to begin working at peak potential.

    Over time nolva will increase lhrh sensitivity.

    Due to the effects these drugs have on lhrh I would stop taking clomid at the end of the fourth week of SERM therapy.
    Last edited by numbere; 02-10-2017 at 06:42 PM.

  6. #6
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    Clomid has been showh to increase the the amplitude of lh pulse in as little as one day. Continued use of clomid leads to lhrh insensitivity which will eventually lower lh production. Nolva decreases the the time between lh pulses, but takes a longer time than clomid to begin working at peak potential. Over time nolva will increase lhrh sensitivity. Due to the effects these drugs have on lhrh I would stop taking clomid at the end of the fourth week of SERM therapy.
    Great explanation of those SERMS!

  7. #7
    kirkjamest is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    98
    Hey couch, how did your extra two weeks of PCT go? I'm on my last few days of clomid 75/50/50/50 and nolva 40/20/20/20. I'm considering extending the nolva two weeks but at 10mg/day to try and avoid any crash. PCT has gone well, I only had one day where I felt like complete crapola.

  8. #8
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkjamest View Post
    Hey couch, how did your extra two weeks of PCT go? I'm on my last few days of clomid 75/50/50/50 and nolva 40/20/20/20. I'm considering extending the nolva two weeks but at 10mg/day to try and avoid any crash. PCT has gone well, I only had one day where I felt like complete crapola.
    Fine I felt great

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •