Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: First cycle pct help please.

Wrecker92 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation First cycle pct help please.

Hi I've just started my first cycle today.

I'm using test prop and masteron .

Using test prop at 100mg eod and masteron at 400mg every week but separating it into twice a week.

I'm looking to run for 8weeks maybe 12 depending on how I feel but my question is do I need to do a pct when I'm coming off and if so which one and when? Thanks for the help 😀

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    What are your stats?

Weight
    Body fat percentage
    Training experience

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Yes. U need that common one. Clomid 100 100 50 50
    Nolva 40 20 20 20 20

I dont see why his stats etc are relevant for his question numbere.

I but i see why you may smell something fishy. And eventually wants to give more important advices than pctinfo.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    What are your stats?
    Thanks you for your reply both of you!

Age 25
    Height 5ft 10
    Weight 105kg
    Body fat percentage not sure
    Training experience
    about 4 years powerlifting and bodybuilding as such

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Nolva 40 20 20 20 20

I but i see why you may smell something fishy. And eventually wants to give more important advices than pctinfo.

Thanks for the reply what's the meaning of 100 and 50 what I got told before it's something like 3 pils a day for two weeks. This is my first cycle and not sure how to do them thanks again

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecker92 View Post
    Thanks for the reply what's the meaning of 100 and 50 what I got told before it's something like 3 pils a day for two weeks. This is my first cycle and not sure how to do them thanks again
    The 100 means 100 mg/day for the 1st week , then 100mg a day for the 2nd week,
    Then 50mg/day for the 3rd and 4th week.

So you started a cycle without having everything you need or without knowing that you would need a pct..of course you would want a pct unless you want to feel like death until your natural test start producing again...maybe..

I never cycled though so I don't know for sure..listen to numbere
    Last edited by Marsoc; 02-13-2017 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    The 100 means 100 mg/day for the 1st week , then 100mg a day for the 2nd week,
    Then 50mg/day for the 3rd and 4th week.

So you started a cycle without having everything you need or without knowing that you would need a pct..of course you would want a pct unless you want to feel like death until your natural test start producing again...maybe..

I never cycled though so I don't know for sure..listen to numbere
    Ok thanks. And yes I did start a cycle with out everything. I can easily get it so no need to panic.

Ok sorry. Forumslang. It means

Clomid 100 mg each day for 2 weeks....etc
    Nolva 40 mg each day for one week....etc

remember to start pct 4-6 days after your last test p shot.

Nolva 40 20 20 20 20

Wtf this is really annoying and also disrespectful.

You should have waited for him to answer my questions before spoon feeding him the information.
    Marsoc likes this.

Ok sorry. Forumslang. It means

Clomid 100 mg each day for 2 weeks....etc
    Nolva 40 mg each day for one week....etc

remember to start pct 4-6 days after your last test p shot.
    Thank you very much mate ����

You should have waited for him to answer my questions before spoon feeding him the information.
    He answered my question you didn't. I'm sure you didn't need the info just so you could complain about something I would guess. Fat percentage is to high shouldn't cycle this for the first time? I've already started so not guna stop now to late lol I was just wondering as someone said nothing and I thought I should of done something.

He answered my question you didn't. I'm sure you didn't need the info just so you could complain about something I would guess. Fat percentage is to high shouldn't cycle this for the first time? I've already started so not guna stop now to late lol I was just wondering as someone said nothing and I thought I should of done something.
    Your attitude sucks.

I asked for your stats so I could give you the best advice possible, not bust your balls.

The other guy didn't even look at you profile to see your age.

He didn't have your best interests at heart or he would have waited for your stats.
    Marsoc likes this.

He is 24 your highness. And he asked for pct, not bodyweigth or any other moral issuess.

He is going to do this cycle with or without your blessing.

Im fully aware of that most guys who are among the askers dont know which questions they should be asking.

But i think as long as it isnt about how to start and there is no crazy shit going on (300 mg test p and mast at the age of 24 is within), i dont see why some of us cant be more concrete.

For sure the morality police will tell how stupid things are regardless.

The fact that u find the opposite irritating, tells me you should have had more coffe this morning.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-13-2017 at 02:30 AM.

He is 24 your highness....
    Haha dude the only reason you know he's 24 is because I asked for his stats.

You didn't even look at his profile before responding, tells me you're either a moron or you're lazy.
    Marsoc likes this.

i dont need to lie. I didnt.

but to interpret by opanswer "dont see why his stats etc are relevant for his question numbere.

I but i see why you may smell something fishy. And eventually wants to give more important advices than pctinfo."

as i didnt be aware of possible "dangers", is very judging.

i dont need to lie. I didnt.

but to interpret by opanswer "dont see why his stats etc are relevant for his question numbere.

I but i see why you may smell something fishy. And eventually wants to give more important advices than pctinfo."

as i didnt be aware of possible "dangers", is very judging.
    Look buddy the point I'm trying to make is regardless of the question asked there's a few things that need to be known to give proper advice.

We may disagree a a lot a prerequisites for starting a cycle (bf%, weight, experience etc.) but I know we both agree no one should cycle at a young age.

The least you can do is wait for some important generic stats before advising.
    Marsoc likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    2 weeks of Clomid at 100mg per day? Sil is gonna have you crying like a bitch OP.

Back to your musty castle with you Sil, we will let you know when you have earned enough rewards for a day release.
    Marsoc likes this.

Look buddy the point I'm trying to make is regardless of the question asked there's a few things that need to be known to give proper advice.

We may disagree a a lot a prerequisites for starting a cycle (bf%, weight, experience etc.) but I know we both agree no one should cycle at a young age.

The least you can do is wait for some important generic stats before advising.
    Ok so steroid .com forum monitors wants all members to ask for stats whenever a newbi has a PEDuse (performance-enhancing drugs) related question no matter what?

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    2 weeks of Clomid at 100mg per day? Sil is gonna have you crying like a bitch OP.

Back to your musty castle with you Sil, we will let you know when you have earned enough rewards for a day release.
    Yeah it should be 100 50 50 50. This attitude from numbere mess up my answers this morning.

Yeah u just go on....
    Actually i never thought u looked big you know, just ripped

Ok so steroid.com forum monitors wants all members to ask for stats whenever a newbi has a PEDuse (performance-enhancing drugs) related question no matter what?
    Seriously?

I try and be nice to you and you give me a rude response.

Grow up, not every thread is a joke.

You make me not want to be a member of this forum.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Yeah it should be 100 50 50 50. This attitude from numbere mess up my answers this morning.

Yeah u just go on....
    Actually i never thought u looked big you know, just ripped
    I'm not big, I never said I was. I am ripped though and I look fvcking awesome because of it. Better than being big, fat and delusional.

OP, no mention of Hcg ? No mention of AI? Drop the mast and run prop only. If you are fat like Sil you will likely encounter some pronounced side effects as a result.

Read this

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    numbere likes this.

You make me not want to be a member of this forum.
    A little butthurt now, are we?

U know numbere. Back in the days i dated the daugther of the Alcatel CEO. She said her father always said. There is no such thing as im sorry. It wont cut it.

But...she was screwed so...im sorry if i offended you. And every thread should not be a joke. Ur rigth. Not because of disrespecting vets. But i guess it doesnt look good in front of new members.

A little butthurt now, are we?
    Not at all.

In my normal life I only surround myself with kind, intelligent successful people.

I don't want to be a part of a forum where someone constantly gives me rude replies for no apparent reason other than to create more views.

anyone wants to chim in....am i too rude or is numbere a bit more grumphy than usual?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    anyone wants to chim in....am i too rude or is numbere a bit more grumphy than usual?

When numbere speaks you listen because on the scale of knowledge he is that higher up you cant even see him. Numbere is to polite to tell you exactly what he thinks but you come across as an arsehole who loves to start fights and seems to have a real had time with staff. Your entertaining but you have zero knowledge on training or aas and infact its ridicules some of the stuff you say. Take note what he tells you
    numbere likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

When numbere speaks you listen because on the scale of knowledge he is that higher up you cant even see him. Numbere is to polite to tell you exactly what he thinks but you come across as an arsehole who loves to start fights and seems to have a real had time with staff. Your entertaining but you have zero knowledge on training or aas and infact its ridicules some of the stuff you say. Take note what he tells you
    Knowledge...how come im much bigger and stronger than him then? And u pointed out yourself i dont have superb genetics.
    There are two wisdoms my friend. One theoretical and the one thats works in the fields.
    I have never ever questioned numberes book knowledge. I never will do that.
    Anyway. That wasnt the question. I already know you think i dont have a clue.
    Question was if i was too rude on him.
    And started bitching without reason.

Knowledge...how come im much bigger and stronger than him then? And u pointed out yourself i dont have superb genetics.
    There are two wisdoms my friend. One theoretical and the one thats works in the fields.
    I have never ever questioned numberes book knowledge. I never will do that.
    Anyway. That wasnt the question. I already know you think i dont have a clue.
    Question was if i was too rude on him.
    And started bitching without reason.
    Your naturally a big lump of lard, wouldn't matter if you stopped training you would still be large
    Marsoc likes this.

Your naturally a big lump of lard, wouldn't matter if you stopped training you would still be large
    No its from my knowhow.
    marcus300 likes this.

No its from my knowhow.
    No its not. Your a big guy Sil not taking that away from you, you have a natural big body but it could be a lot better but you haven't a clue what your doing. You could lift tree trunks and still look like that or even drive a taxi
    Last edited by marcus300; 02-13-2017 at 06:10 AM.
    Marsoc likes this.

No its not. Your a big guy Sil not taking that away from you, you have a natural big body but it good be a lot better but you haven't a clue what your doing. You could lift tree trunks and still look like that or even drive a taxi
    I really dont get it. Why do u always say i havent a clue. Totally wrong. I guess im at the top 5 in this forum when it comes to training and eating.
    Top 8 when it comes to responsibel aas use. I have run over 20 cycles and stil got a clean bill of health. I also know alot about peptides, rec chem and sarms .
    Top 3 when it comes to supplements

Dont let my non-english-native-language fool you.

Give me one single example of my cluelessness. The SARMs thing?...all am saying is that sarms could be a safe steroid alternative with only hdlcholestrol and ligth supression as mentinoable sides.
    Hcg should be run on cycle.

Ah...now i see...u didnt like i mess around with your SBC-term?? And that i inserted Piana knowledge into your SBC teories?
    U gotta confuse the body, rigth babe?
    But he is rigth. After i few weeks the body adapts and u need to change up. That is a basic topic on all aspects.

Ill do another CBS next christmas. But then i will make sure i got all the PEDs before i start. No more halfass.

Or are u stil mad cause i buildt the HIT Castle and gave the impression that we also do HIT in it?
    I really believed that guys with IQ higher than 70 should understand the HIT inside the Castle was just a joke. Its the opposite dude. We try not to be so intense. Give the CNS a break. Stretch the foscia. Also Piana by the way.

oboy i think u r the one who have plenty to learn if you are going to cycle again.

I will rest my case, carry on

No ur not.
    Dont do a call out and run.

pussy

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    I am not one to give advice especially amongst you behomeths. But i read all yalls advice..love yall and the brotherhood. People here are real. All advice is good advice no matter how its served or interpeted. It just the thought. People take the time to post so we always know the pulse of the forum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

No ur not.
    Dont do a call out and run.

pussy
    Love you

Love you
    Gotcha gotcha gotcha...ill bet u just thougth u got me real life upset lol

Gotcha gotcha gotcha...ill bet u just thougth u got me real life upset lol
    Don't understand that one, but I just haven't got time to write why at this moment in time mate

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Good god.

I like numberE, he may be dry, and 'no-nonsense', but his advice is worth box its weight in gold.

If it were for him, id be in trouble
    Last edited by Couchlock; 02-13-2017 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Good god.

I like numberE, he may be dry, and 'no-nonsense', but his advice is worth box its weight in gold.

If it were for him if be in trouble
    Numbere dry??....

Numbere dry??....
    You should leave him alone or I will inflict all hell onto you like you have never seen before

You should leave him alone or I will inflict all hell onto you like you have never seen before
    maybe should...it would be a shame if he quited because of me
    marcus300 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information