Mlreynol9 is offline New Member

HCG: on-cycle, post cycle, or both?

Ok guys, after all my research, I'm still very unsure. Here's my cycle plan( I'm a beginner). 12 weeks, 500mg of test E per week (may add eq also). Arimidex on cycle, and nolvadex + Clomid for pct. Here's the tricky part... when do I run hcg , if even at all. Do I run 500iu (split 250iu twice a week), or do I run it post cycle? If post cycle, how many iu per week? Thanks!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlreynol9 View Post
    Ok guys, after all my research, I'm still very unsure. Here's my cycle plan( I'm a beginner). 12 weeks, 500mg of test E per week (may add eq also). Arimidex on cycle, and nolvadex + Clomid for pct. Here's the tricky part... when do I run hcg, if even at all. Do I run 500iu (split 250iu twice a week), or do I run it post cycle? If post cycle, how many iu per week? Thanks!
    Run it throughout the duration of the cycle from first injection through the two weeks leading up to pct. 250iu every 3.5 days will work great.

The pupose of the hcg is to keep your testes functional during a period when the testosterone you inject would have them shut down. Guys like Dylan Gemelli have brought up this post cycle hcg idea and it is definitely not something you want to try. It will make it take longer for your natural production to return to normal and it will possibly not ever return as well as if you had ran it the duration of the cycle.

No matter how convincing they sound never run hcg during pct only. Hcg administration should end at the beginning of pct.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Run test only on your first cycle too.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I thougt one should run Dęš-1 as wel both on and off cycle along with HCG

Mlreynol9 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the help guys. I want to make sure that I'm doing this the right way! As for PCT, would nolvadex alone, suffice for this cycle? Thanks!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~

Thread Information