Tovarasu is offline Junior Member

Dropped T levels 7 months after cycle

i got my bloodwork done 7 months after cycle (primo 11 weeks) and they look like this
    Precycle 7 months after
    LH 2.34 2.47 mUI/ml
    FSH 2.44 2.89 mUI/ml
    Test 21.9 13.05 nmoL/L

Prolactin is in check 215.9 µUI/mL, didnt do precycle or after.
    And oestradiol was 74,04 pmol/L when i did it after, didnt check it now.

Im thinking of waiting until june to see if T levels go up if not im thinking of a another PCT? That one sucked 21 days nolva only, first day 100 mg, next 10 - 60 mgs and next 10 - 40mgs. I have pharma grade PCT now. Should i go for 2.000 HCG EOD and clomid 75/50/50/50 and nolva 40/20/20/20. Or only clomid and nolvad ?
    Seeing a endo tomorrow, last time i talked i brought up TRT up she was ok - nebido - 1 shot every 3 months.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I think you should have already tried a 2nd, but this time FULL, PCT.

Frenchy93 is offline Junior Member
    Think I'm in a similar boat, not hijacking but I made a thread in a different forum.

Have any of you had your test levels crash a while after using any sort of AAS? I have been off since the end of July, of course right after cycle my energy and strength fell temporarily but bounced right back to normal. The last two 3 weeks I have been have some noticeable low test symptoms, low energy/motivation, almost no sex drive, hard time staying hard and even when I do its very weak. I believe I have also lost a significant amount of weight. My mood has been great though and I've been eating normally.

Could my test be crashing this late?

IronMasca is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy93 View Post
    Think I'm in a similar boat, not hijacking but I made a thread in a different forum.

Have any of you had your test levels crash a while after using any sort of AAS? I have been off since the end of July, of course right after cycle my energy and strength fell temporarily but bounced right back to normal. The last two 3 weeks I have been have some noticeable low test symptoms, low energy/motivation, almost no sex drive, hard time staying hard and even when I do its very weak. I believe I have also lost a significant amount of weight. My mood has been great though and I've been eating normally.

Could my test be crashing this late?
    I feel exactly the same, problem I can only have a blood check in 30 days... Hope to check it soon, if I were you, I would be doing bloodwork ASAP... That´s what I am gonna do...

Thread Information