Coffeehead is offline Associate Member

PCT for Test-E/Var Cycle

Heyo!

Just finishing off a 16wk cycle of Test-E (wks 1-14) and Var (wks 10-16). I've been using Test-Prop the last two weeks (wks 15-16) and just did my last injection today. Technically the 16 weeks are complete on Wednesday, so should I start PCT on Wednesday, or wait a couple more days?

Also, how should I structure my PCT? I see a lot of this:

Clomid: 100/50/50/50
    Nolva: 40/20/20/20

I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be straight cookie cutter for everyone, or is it? How would you suggest I approach this? I've got 3000mg of Clomid and 1200mg of Nolva on hand so I should have enough to do more if the above is not going to cut it.

Stats in case it's relevant:

Wt: 200
    Ht: 6'0"
    Cycle: 1st

Thanks in advance!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Pct should start 3 days after your last pin of test prop. Your clomid nolva doses are fine. You could extend the nolva a couple more weeks at 20 mg ed. Did you run any hcg on cycle?

Make sure you maintain a good diet during and after PCT to keep your gains. Guys lose more gains during PCT then they should be cause they start to skimp on their diet.

Coffeehead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Make sure you maintain a good diet during and after PCT to keep your gains. Guys lose more gains during PCT then they should be cause they start to skimp on their diet.
    Noted, thanks. I made sure to keep the volume at 4-5 days per week and am eating at a 300-500 calories surplus with ample protein.

Thread Information