Thread: HCG Clearance

juicn91 is offline New Member

HCG Clearance

Hi all,

I have been b&cing for about 2 years. Some blasts with hcg , some without. Over time the hcg stopped preventing atrophy. I suspect it was from low FSH.

I have decided to come off and did a blast of hcg 2500iu e3d for 15 days and got a response from my balls (I hadn't seen them in years!) . It is day 6 since my last shot and I started clomid on the first day, but only added nolva yesterday (day 5). My balls have atrophied again due to the hcg clearing the system. My question is, when does nolva and clomid start stimulating the pituary? Does HCG have to completely clear the system before the serms kick in?

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Gettjng bloods done next week

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    It can take some weeks, but ball size does not mean much.

You could have done bloodwork at end of HCG to see if it successfully stimulated your T production. Full recovery is only considered after 6-8 of SERMs, when it has cleared.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    SERMs will kick in as long as androgen levels are low enough for the pituitary to respond when estrogenic effects are nullified by the SERMs. (And no progestins are present)

So you could have hcg in your system and still get response from the SERMs, provided androgen levels are low enough.

Thread Information