Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    senior_xj is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    144

    What Would My PCT Look Like..?

    Hi, I'm about to run test-e at 375mgs weekly & hcg at .250iu's x2 weekly for 30 weeks and can use some info on a proper PCT. I'm 40 yrs old with moderate cycle experience from my younger years which left me with low-t. I've ran these before but was never any good at PCT's hence the low-t. I'm assuming Nov/Clomed but at what doses & for how long?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    senior_xj is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    144
    Oh & I'll be running Anastrozole at. 25mgs eod throughout. Any advice is appreciated!!

  3. #3
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is online now Beach Bodybuilder - HOF
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,065
    30 weeks? THIRTY weeks, is that correct? Why not run a normal 12 week cycle at 500mg pw?

    If you have clinical low t you should be treated by a doc. If you aren't low you will likely be after sitting yourself down for over half a year.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    22,791
    Agree 30 weeks at your age would more then likely leave you needing trt

  5. #5
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    His t I low enough to get TRT.

    Just blast n cruise at trt dose.

    Pct ain't gonna do nothing but bring you somewhat close to your before cycle levels. Which were TRT lo to begin with.

    Blast 12 to 15, then cruise at 150 to 200 mg per week for 10 weeks then do it again

  6. #6
    senior_xj is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    144
    I live in Virginia and cannot get health insurance so actual TRT is out of the question. (please don't ask why I can't get coverage, its very upsetting!). When I lived in NY they were starting to treat me for it but the cost was too much & i can get it for cheaper & more of it. Normally I run 250mgs weekly for 40 weeks & still may. The only difference now is I plan to run HCG with the test which I've never done before. Most times my PCT doesn't fully work & I just stay the way I am now. It's been a few years & I miss my hormones so I just wanna get a better PCT plan together than I have before.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    22,791
    Quote Originally Posted by senior_xj View Post
    I live in Virginia and cannot get health insurance so actual TRT is out of the question. (please don't ask why I can't get coverage, its very upsetting!). When I lived in NY they were starting to treat me for it but the cost was too much & i can get it for cheaper & more of it. Normally I run 250mgs weekly for 40 weeks & still may. The only difference now is I plan to run HCG with the test which I've never done before. Most times my PCT doesn't fully work & I just stay the way I am now. It's been a few years & I miss my hormones so I just wanna get a better PCT plan together than I have before.
    Are you self administering trt then? Or are really really planning to come completely off after the cycle?

  8. #8
    senior_xj is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Are you self administering trt then? Or are really really planning to come completely off after the cycle?
    Yes I'm doing the shots as I have no medical coverage.
    When I've done these cycles in the past, I normally stay on for most the year then come off for another year.

  9. #9
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is online now Beach Bodybuilder - HOF
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,065
    Quote Originally Posted by senior_xj View Post
    Yes I'm doing the shots as I have no medical coverage.
    When I've done these cycles in the past, I normally stay on for most the year then come off for another year.
    You'd be better off staying on and running a TRT dose throughout.

    Have you tried clinics and checked their costing?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  10. #10
    senior_xj is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You'd be better off staying on and running a TRT dose throughout.

    Have you tried clinics and checked their costing?
    Yes I've tried everything! My lack of insurance coverage in this state is NOT something I wish to discuss on here. I had full coverage in NY.

    I do like the blast then cruise idea. Still needing some Nov/Clomed dosages/advice here as I still prefer to run a PCT even though I know I won't fully recover.

  11. #11
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is online now Beach Bodybuilder - HOF
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,065
    You will likely have worse levels after you PCT.

    Running a 'cycle' for that length is a bad idea.

    If you're set on it google Mr Scallys power PCT.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  12. #12
    senior_xj is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You will likely have worse levels after you PCT.

    Running a 'cycle' for that length is a bad idea.

    If you're set on it google Mr Scallys power PCT.
    From what I've read, HCG should be used during cycle & not after. Using HCG during cycle should make PCT easier. Then something like Clomed 150/100/50/50 and Nov 40/40/20/20 for PCT. Again this is what I've READ as I've never used HCG before so I don't know that for a fact.

    Two reasons I run 250mgs weekly for 40 weeks is due to the quantity I have to buy from my source and its close to a TRT dose. Yes that's higher than a doctor recommended TRT dose, but then again it's self administered and well, why not.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •