• 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Clomid vision tracers

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Clomid vision tracers

Well, SERM's hate me.
    Just threw deadlifts onto my leg day, just got done, went outside to cool off, bad vision tracers in low light.
    I have had them slightly before but these were spooky. I would drop the clomid as a last resort, has anyone ever heard of anything to prevent this?
    Its not the end of the world but its kind of nauseating...
    I also get the urge to cry at the end of "wreck it ralph" etc.. PCT: Poosay Complex Time

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Well, SERM's hate me.
    Just threw deadlifts onto my leg day, just got done, went outside to cool off, bad vision tracers in low light.
    I have had them slightly before but these were spooky. I would drop the clomid as a last resort, has anyone ever heard of anything to prevent this?
    I also get the urge to cry at the end of "wreck it ralph" etc.. PCT: Poosay Complex Time
    You gotta remember you was on a while so it's gonna take a while for your hormones to reach homeostasis!

What dose of clomid are you on? At high doses it's a common side effect(effecting vision period)! Lowering the dose may prevent it but are you in the first wk of running it?

Have you ever tried toremiphine? Lots of people who can't do clomid swear by toremephine(it's dosed slightly differently) but it's a SERM... and one in which plenty of members go with(I know Mysclestack uses it) but you are running nolva too right?
    Obs likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Well, SERM's hate me.
    I got these during pct. They went away when dose was 50 instead of 75.

I just told myself "its only a side effect of this drug, its cool man. DONT FREAK OUT"

To correct this with a supplement, you first need to find out which way and through what action Clomid is causing them. Then counter it

Like example (only example)
    Clomid is making it hard for blood to reach the optic nerve, because its making it thick. So take a blood thinner.

^^just an example of tracking a symptom root cause down^^^ not saying this is why.

I never cared to find out why,
    Obs likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    It causes this

The central retinal vein is the venous equivalent of the central retinal artery and, like that blood vessel, it can suffer from occlusion (central retinal vein occlusion, also CRVO[1]), similar to that seen in ocular ischemic syndrome. Since the central retinal artery and vein are the sole source of blood supply and drainage for the retina, such occlusion can lead to severe damage to the retina and blindness, due to ischemia (restriction in blood supply) and edema (swelling).[2]

It can also cause glaucoma.

Nonischemic CRVO is the milder form of the disease. It may progress to the more severe ischemic type.[3]

So I was right about it.

Do something to help blood flow and lower blood pressure. I think that would help.

There are lots of ways
    Ceyyene pepper, lots of water, hippy type homeopathic potions, etc.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    You gotta remember you was on a while so it's gonna take a while for your hormones to reach homeostasis!

What dose of clomid are you on? At high doses it's a common side effect(effecting vision period)! Lowering the dose may prevent it but are you in the first wk of running it?

Have you ever tried toremiphine? Lots of people who can't do clomid swear by toremephine(it's dosed slightly differently) but it's a SERM... and one in which plenty of members go with(I know Mysclestack uses it) but you are running nolva too right?
    Yes, I am on nolva too. 100/40 clomid /nolva.
    Clomid is historically good with me other than slight tracers in the past. Nolva gives me the emotional sides or else the combo does. I have dropped nolva before and leveled out pretty quick.
    Never liked nolva at all but never felt bad on clomid. I was actually thinking about replacing nolva with ralox next cycle but have never heard of toremephine. My clomid is 50 mg tabs of clomiphene citrate balkan pharma.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I got these during pct. They went away when dose was 50 instead of 75.

I just told myself "its only a side effect of this drug, its cool man. DONT FREAK OUT"

To correct this with a supplement, you first need to find out which way and through what action Clomid is causing them. Then counter it

Like example (only example)
    Clomid is making it hard for blood to reach the optic nerve, because its making it thick. So take a blood thinner.

^^just an example of tracking a symptom root cause down^^^ not saying this is why.

I never cared to find out why,
    Its caused by the estrogen receptors in my eyes I believe.
    These werent little though. I could wipe my arm through the air and see 100 arms. If I turned my head fast it made me nauseous, but I had just finished training, so nausea is common.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You dont need 100mg clomid, just take 50.

Take it before going to bed, not in the morning.
    Obs likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I never go over 50mg of clomid the sides suck any higher.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You dont need 100mg clomid, just take 50.

Take it before going to bed, not in the morning.
    My nuts are at about 75% size atm. Was stair stepping 100/75/50 week 1/2/3.
    Only was taking 100mg because i used tren e and deca . Will reduce, thanks.

My nuts are at about 75% size atm. Was stair stepping 100/75/50 week 1/2/3.
    Only was taking 100mg because i used tren e and deca. Will reduce, thanks.
    How long since last shot of deca ?? And how much mgs?

Obs
    How long since last shot of deca?? And how much mgs?
    About three weeks now... wow
    ... time flies.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pct is supposed to start 3 weeks after last deca shot.

3 weeks is too soon, there will still be a lot of nandrolone in your body rendering the PCT useless, unless he was using very low amount.

Obs
    3 weeks is too soon, there will still be a lot of nandrolone in your body rendering the PCT useless, unless he was using very low amount.
    I was using around 300 mg wk. Thats ok though, I can always extend pct, I keep a lot extra on hand.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    It causes this

The central retinal vein is the venous equivalent of the central retinal artery and, like that blood vessel, it can suffer from occlusion (central retinal vein occlusion, also CRVO[1]), similar to that seen in ocular ischemic syndrome. Since the central retinal artery and vein are the sole source of blood supply and drainage for the retina, such occlusion can lead to severe damage to the retina and blindness, due to ischemia (restriction in blood supply) and edema (swelling).[2]

It can also cause glaucoma.

Nonischemic CRVO is the milder form of the disease. It may progress to the more severe ischemic type.[3]

So I was right about it.

Do something to help blood flow and lower blood pressure. I think that would help.

There are lots of ways
    Ceyyene pepper, lots of water, hippy type homeopathic potions, etc.
    Do you know if this happens with toremiphine?

Thread Information