mac34 is offline Junior Member

Is there a way in future for a drug to stimulate gonadotropin production directly?

4am saturday night thoughts. Maybe it's a stupid thread, but I'm getting curious about the topic and my recent history with aas got me really interested in biology.

Iis there any chance for the future we could have a drug that could act as HPTA stimulator, that rather than hacking the feedback loop (like serms), it could just tell directly the pituary gland or whatever, to produce gonadotropins? Has there been any research on that?

I know someone could probably take serms for life and have a similar effect (or not, I don't know, or hcg , but it's pain for storage/travel). But just theoretically, would it really be so hard to stimulate the pituary directly to produce LH and FSH?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    GnRH (gonadtropin releashig hormone) is produced in the hypothalamus by neurons. . it then travels through the blood stream and to the pituitary where it will stimulate the production of LH and FSH. drugs that directly stimulate the production of GnRH are already available. used primarily for the treatment of various diseases and not so much in TRT circles. perhaps they could be beneficial, but as of now the industry seems to have settled on things like Clomid and HCG to serve these types of purposes . hcg works well and is fairly available and not expensive. so there may not be much of a demand for the drugs I mentioned above (but again, they already exist)

Interesting. What are the drugs called? I only found this: https://www.drugs.com/drug-class/gon...-hormones.html but at least top 2 of these drugs are GnRH agonist and they have the opposite effect.

I imagine if these drugs are peptide hormones that need fridge storage and injections, then indeed it wouldn't make sense to use it over HCG . This is one of the things I don't like the idea of taking HCG for life with all these inconveniences and why I'm considering to do a pct.

I'd have to research the names and specific info on these drugs . thats not really in my wheel house or area of expertise with AAS so its not something I'm directly familiar with.

as for HCG , why would you need to take it "for life" ?

for TRT if I cant recover naturally, or I had poor T levels to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by mac34 View Post
    for TRT if I cant recover naturally, or I had poor T levels to begin with.
    so using HCG as your TRT for life ? and not using actual testosterone for TRT..

news flash. Test does not need to be refrigerated. its easily readily available for as low as 15$ a bottle all over the world. works like a charm and only needs doses once per week , or with some esters only once every couple of weeks.

why would you want to depend on HCG for a sub optimal TRT , when test is much better convenient cheaper etc. ?

Actually I'm on test now only and I have never touched HCG . My testicles are in poor condition though.

I understand the idea would be to run HCG while you can, and don't run it while you can't - even if it were 2 months of no use?

I know I havent been using it for so much more, so it's weird why I bother, but I guess if I wanted to do TRT proper, then I would want to take it consistently. The hormonal imbalances are the worst. Now I get used to small balls, the itches etc. Then I will jump on HCG, and if I were to stop, I would have to again put up with adapting and perhaps it could affect me on some other hormonal level.

It kinda goes offtopic, since the purpose of this thread was just out of my curiosity, rather than finding a solution. My current plan is to wait out a month with the no-hcg trt (because I don't have hcg at hand), see what I will be at the doses I currently take (because I had a little break from shots and changed the dosage too), then add HCG for a month and then maybe consider doing a PCT. Then if it fails, I live in Europe so TRT sucks, but I would try my best to get some doctor to prescribe me what I need. I figure it would be easier to do being off gear than not.

Thread Information