JBaller12345 is offline New Member

Advice on my PCT

Hello everyone. I need some advice on my PCT:
    I'm coming to the end of my first cycle; I decided to do a 4 week Dianabol only cycle to break me in and give me and idea about steroids . I've made some nice gains, and am going to try a proper Test Dbol stack in the future at some point.

My question relates to my PCT and how to get my hormones rebalanced : on cycle I took 25mg Dbol everyday(with N2 guard and Cardarine), bumping up to 50 for 3 days or so but the sides were too much so I went back down. I was taking 1mg Arimidex ed for the first 5 days which I realised was way too much so I went to 0.5 eod. In the last 2 weeks or so I've been getting hot flushes and my orgasms are meh so im wondering if my estrogen is too low now. I've got 4 days left on dbol and Have Nolvadex for my PCT. Will my Estrogen come back up or should I consider a HCG ?

Thanks

Marcus G is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JBaller12345 View Post
    Hello everyone. I need some advice on my PCT:
    I'm coming to the end of my first cycle; I decided to do a 4 week Dianabol only cycle to break me in and give me and idea about steroids . I've made some nice gains, and am going to try a proper Test Dbol stack in the future at some point.

My question relates to my PCT and how to get my hormones rebalanced : on cycle I took 25mg Dbol everyday(with N2 guard and Cardarine), bumping up to 50 for 3 days or so but the sides were too much so I went back down. I was taking 1mg Arimidex ed for the first 5 days which I realised was way too much so I went to 0.5 eod. In the last 2 weeks or so I've been getting hot flushes and my orgasms are meh so im wondering if my estrogen is too low now. I've got 4 days left on dbol and Have Nolvadex for my PCT. Will my Estrogen come back up or should I consider a HCG ?

Thanks
    If you didn't get pre cycle bloods it's going to be impossible rebalance hormones because we don't know what they were before. But 4 weeks isn't too bad so you should start clomid and Nolvadex 12 hours after last dbol tablet the only way you'll know about Estrogen is blood work

Thread Information