JBaller12345 is offline New Member

Advice on my PCT

Hello everyone. I need some advice on my PCT:
    I'm coming to the end of my first cycle; I decided to do a 4 week Dianabol only cycle to break me in and give me and idea about steroids . I've made some nice gains, and am going to try a proper Test Dbol stack in the future at some point.

My question relates to my PCT and how to get my hormones rebalanced : on cycle I took 25mg Dbol everyday(with N2 guard and Cardarine), bumping up to 50 for 3 days or so but the sides were too much so I went back down. I was taking 1mg Arimidex ed for the first 5 days which I realised was way too much so I went to 0.5 eod. In the last 2 weeks or so I've been getting hot flushes and my orgasms are meh so im wondering if my estrogen is too low now. I've got 4 days left on dbol and Have Nolvadex for my PCT. Will my Estrogen come back up or should I consider a HCG ?

Thanks

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JBaller12345 View Post
    Hello everyone. I need some advice on my PCT:
    I'm coming to the end of my first cycle; I decided to do a 4 week Dianabol only cycle to break me in and give me and idea about steroids . I've made some nice gains, and am going to try a proper Test Dbol stack in the future at some point.

My question relates to my PCT and how to get my hormones rebalanced : on cycle I took 25mg Dbol everyday(with N2 guard and Cardarine), bumping up to 50 for 3 days or so but the sides were too much so I went back down. I was taking 1mg Arimidex ed for the first 5 days which I realised was way too much so I went to 0.5 eod. In the last 2 weeks or so I've been getting hot flushes and my orgasms are meh so im wondering if my estrogen is too low now. I've got 4 days left on dbol and Have Nolvadex for my PCT. Will my Estrogen come back up or should I consider a HCG ?

Thanks
    If you didn't get pre cycle bloods it's going to be impossible rebalance hormones because we don't know what they were before. But 4 weeks isn't too bad so you should start clomid and Nolvadex 12 hours after last dbol tablet the only way you'll know about Estrogen is blood work

HenryKeedy is offline New Member

Advice on my PCT

This isnt the right section to post..btw..i wont discuss your weight and your useless cycle where is the test base?.
    Pct isnt an exact science.. baseline: after last injection, use hcg for a week, then start with nolvadex and/or clomid for 4-6weeks.
    Good luck

Thread Information