Zubi is offline New Member

Why my estro is always rising back ?

Heeyyy, first sorry for my English, I am Turk and its not my mother language.

I made PCT after my Deca cycle and I have used HCG under doctor supervision and I used aromasin myself without doctor being aware of it. Because doctors in general have nothing other than what their books tell them. So they have theoretical informations but zero practical skills. Despite I told the doctor that Pregnyl is going to boost my estrogen levels too, he said "No having 1500ui per week wont do anything." But I got my E2 levels bumped just after the second injection and I started to use Aromasin on my own. But despite I was used Aromasin (12,5 mg/once in every two or three days) for about 2 weeks and it was surpressed E2 levels perfectly, E2 starts to rise back when I stop taking Aromasin, then I use aromasin again for 1 week and its surpressed, then it rises back in a week when I stop using wft ??? Am I going to use Aromasin for all my life ?

mike198 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubi
    Heeyyy, first sorry for my English, I am Turk and its not my mother language. I made PCT after my Deca cycle and I have used HCG under doctor supervision and I used aromasin myself without doctor being aware of it. Because doctors in general have nothing other than what their books tell them. So they have theoretical informations but zero practical skills. Despite I told the doctor that Pregnyl is going to boost my estrogen levels too, he said "No having 1500ui per week wont do anything." But I got my E2 levels bumped just after the second injection and I started to use Aromasin on my own. But despite I was used Aromasin (12,5 mg/once in every two or three days) for about 2 weeks and it was surpressed E2 levels perfectly, E2 starts to rise back when I stop taking Aromasin, then I use aromasin again for 1 week and its surpressed, then it rises back in a week when I stop using wft ??? Am I going to use Aromasin for all my life ?
    Deca is one of the most suppressive compounds you can put in your body and it can take awhile to recover fully from it. Stick with just test man. I honestly don't see the need for anything else. Try not to obsess over your e2. It will level out eventually. When? Who knows. Worrying will not help though brother

yesidont is offline Associate Member
    "worrying will not help" yes it wont help but doin nothing also wouldnt help

Its normal that your E2 is higher when you stop taking AI, you may try to take nolva even 10mg ED it will block receptors fragile to E2, when your E2 level back to normal you may stop taking nolva, it works on me

Thread Information