Ciaran90 is offline New Member

need some help please.

hi guys

need some help to know if i need a pct.
    i started a cycle of anavar and test 2, been on var 50mg for 12days and one dose of teste at 300 just. decided this isnt for me as i have started to notice some side effects as ed, it could all be in my head but over all for me personally i realise its not worth it. a personal trainer said that i wouldnt need to bother with a pct but with reading alot on line it says to take wither clomid or nolva?

3months ago i finished a cycle of pro hormome maxdrol for 7weeks which i did not take pct also as i was tolf by the guy in store that its not needed just a test booster which i took.

i know now by reading alot more around steriods i never should have started as my knowledge is so limited and im ignorant off all the facts.

im 26years old, 185lb, bf 16%ish

please just abit off help so i dont casue any damage or further damage already caused.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    U dont need pct. If u have damaged yourself, a pct will not help. Pct is just a way of slowing donw roidcaused musclegains.
    Do a bloodtest in 4 months. Look for total test and compare with the online Average Hormone Levels by Age.
    Then u will find out.
    Pct will forsure increase levels but when u quit all help ends.

Im 90% sure u are ok. The PEDs may have dopped u a bit, like 30 points or something, but it will be hardly noticeable.

Ciaran90 is offline New Member
    Thanks Silabolin, much appreciated advice.

canadian77 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah var is pretty safe. They give it to people with cancer. Get some blood work done in a couple of months to make sure you aren't stuck in a negative feedback loop where your test is getting converted into estrogen.

Thread Information