Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: 6 wk Tren A/Test E cycle, only have Nolva for PCT

newbiesammy69 is offline New Member

6 wk Tren A/Test E cycle, only have Nolva for PCT

Hi guys,

Need some PCT advice urgently, this is my first cycle so allow me to explain why it's almost a 12 wk cycle and not exactly 6 as specified in the title. I have a nerve condition and was originally testing to see if Tren A/Test E combo would help with it. Originally my mate who provides all the advice told me I wouldn't need PCT but since I have gyno already from my teen years I thought it might be safer to do it.

I pin every Monday and Thursday, always by mixing Tren A and Test E.
    Wk 1-6: Tren A 50mg, Test E 175mg (Totaling 1ml a week of both compounds combined).

After seeing not much difference in my nerve condition and no change in lifts I bumped this up to the following and have 2 wks remaining on the 'newer' 6 wk cycle.
    Wk 7-12: Tren A 100mg, Test E 350mg (Totaling 2ml a week of both compounds combined).

Now I only have 30 x 20 mg of Nolva, can someone help me and suggest when I should start PCT and how much should I take? Mate has suggested starting PCT after 10 days on 20mg/day for 3 weeks.

Also reading up has suggested I should stop Tren A a week before my cycle ends and continue Test E for a week followed by a week of nothing then PCT, is this more suitable?

I know forums recommend Chlomid and HCG before doing PCT but unfortunately I won't have the finances to get all that, more so mate says I would barely need PCT as my dosage overall has been quite low.

Any input is appreciated, thank you in advance.

Sammy.

Bump - anyone?

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Sorry, but you got bullshitted. The guys will reply to this I do not PCT due to TrT. Trenbolone is one of the hardest shutting down substances there is. It like Deca stays in the body a VLFT (Very Long Fucking Time) as is the case with all 19Nor steroids . A basic PCT should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Sorry, but you got bullshitted. The guys will reply to this I do not PCT due to TrT. Trenbolone is one of the hardest shutting down substances there is. It like Deca stays in the body a VLFT (Very Long Fucking Time) as is the case with all 19Nor steroids. A basic PCT should be fine.
    Thanks for the reply Chicagotarsier, by basic PCT I assume you mean Nolva + Chlomid?

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiesammy69 View Post
    Hi guys,

Need some PCT advice urgently, this is my first cycle so allow me to explain why it's almost a 12 wk cycle and not exactly 6 as specified in the title. I have a nerve condition and was originally testing to see if Tren A/Test E combo would help with it. Originally my mate who provides all the advice told me I wouldn't need PCT but since I have gyno already from my teen years I thought it might be safer to do it.

Wk 1-6: Tren A 50mg, Test E 175mg (Totaling 1ml a week of both compounds combined).

After seeing not much difference in my nerve condition and no change in lifts I bumped this up to the following and have 2 wks remaining on the 'newer' 6 wk cycle.
    Wk 7-12: Tren A 100mg, Test E 350mg (Totaling 2ml a week of both compounds combined).

Now I only have 30 x 20 mg of Nolva, can someone help me and suggest when I should start PCT and how much should I take? Mate has suggested starting PCT after 10 days on 20mg/day for 3 weeks.

Also reading up has suggested I should stop Tren A a week before my cycle ends and continue Test E for a week followed by a week of nothing then PCT, is this more suitable?

I know forums recommend Chlomid and HCG before doing PCT but unfortunately I won't have the finances to get all that, more so mate says I would barely need PCT as my dosage overall has been quite low.

Any input is appreciated, thank you in advance.

Sammy.
    Test e has a half life of 14 days , and at 14 days starting pct would still work against you not for you . So at min your pct would have to start after those 14 days . I would start the pct ( once you figure out what that is ) at about the 18 or 20 day mark for the compounds will still be in you system which will continue to hindure your natural test from starting back up properly . Just type in nolva clomid pct in the search engine and endless info will be at your disposal .

Quote Originally Posted by Jphunter View Post
    Test e has a half life of 14 days , and at 14 days starting pct would still work against you not for you . So at min your pct would have to start after those 14 days . I would start the pct ( once you figure out what that is ) at about the 18 or 20 day mark for the compounds will still be in you system which will continue to hindure your natural test from starting back up properly . Just type in nolva clomid pct in the search engine and endless info will be at your disposal .
    Thanks Jphunter.
    I won't have clomid on hand, will be a Nolva pct only.

In that case of tren will I not need to start PCT earlier as it 'can' have a shorter half life?
    My mate might be ok in saying start pct around the 10 day mark.

Thanks again.

Anyone?

ryt0ke is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiesammy69 View Post
    Anyone?
    Sorry mate I cannot give advice on the PCT side of things - However my friend also has a nerve condition, something from my understanding where his immune system attacks his nerves. Has to have a plasma exchange or something every week or two. I am wondering what condition you have, and if the use of AAS has helped your condition, alternatively what advice have you been given that leads you to think anabolic steroids will assist with your condition?

Thanks

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You should be pinning tren A every other day not twice per week.

You will be ok stopping your tren at the same time as your test in view of the different esters.

Tren shuts you down, a nolva only pct is not recommended. You should get some more nolva and some Clomid and run your PCT, starting 14 days after your last pin, as follows

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20

If you really haven't taken any Hcg I'd advise getting some. It should have been during your cycle but can still be effective ran before PCT starts.

Oh, And get your friend to sign up so he can stop giving poor advice.
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by ryt0ke View Post
    Sorry mate I cannot give advice on the PCT side of things - However my friend also has a nerve condition, something from my understanding where his immune system attacks his nerves. Has to have a plasma exchange or something every week or two. I am wondering what condition you have, and if the use of AAS has helped your condition, alternatively what advice have you been given that leads you to think anabolic steroids will assist with your condition?

Thanks
    Good advice thank you.
    I have an autoimmune peripheral neuropathy condition where my hands, legs and feet burn and cause pain especially when standing or lifting (using hands as well). My muscles were getting weak more than usual and thought I'd give this all a try, it's my first cycle although I don't plan on doing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

You will be ok stopping your tren at the same time as your test in view of the different esters.

Tren shuts you down, a nolva only pct is not recommended. You should get some more nolva and some Clomid and run your PCT, starting 14 days after your last pin, as follows

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20

If you really haven't taken any Hcg I'd advise getting some. It should have been during your cycle but can still be effective ran before PCT starts.

Thank you for your response, I'll see what I can get my hands on. It might be a bit harder for me to get in Australia although I've heard the SARMS1.com can be delivered but not sure if this liquid version should be used for what I'm on.

Unless you know of a place where I can get it?
    Another problem will be that I've only got 1 week left of the cycle.

Agree on my friends advice, he def is a bit lost when it comes to this. And thank you again for answering my other questions.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Advise ain't worth shit unless it's coming from a qualified individual..and then check that out a little deeper to be on the safe side..today we have all the knowledge of the world at our fingertips..use it to its fullest extent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max562 View Post
    Advise ain't worth shit unless it's coming from a qualified individual..and then check that out a little deeper to be on the safe side..today we have all the knowledge of the world at our fingertips..use it to its fullest extent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    True, if I ever go down this path again I'll be better informed and prepared. Thanks mate.

YoungRoidBoy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20

Would you recommend a front load with the HCG?
    I've seen studies that 250ui twice a week is sufficient in retaining testicle size, but this is while using during the whole cycle.
    If he were to front load, what would you recommend?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungRoidBoy View Post
    Would you recommend a front load with the HCG ?
    I've seen studies that 250ui twice a week is sufficient in retaining testicle size, but this is while using during the whole cycle.
    If he were to front load, what would you recommend?
    No reason to frontload anything other than PCT meds
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information