bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member

One last ditch effort to get rid of gyno/exact dosage with prami/letro

Had gyno for a while now, pretty sure it is tren related even though I did my PCT exactly as I was supposed to something went wrong. Wasn't taking anything else at the time where it would have came from. Anyway, just got some Letro and Prami in and want to make sure I am right on dosages/length to stay on them/any rebound afterwards (I think that is where I messed up before IDK).

I am pretty sure I have the letro and prami schedule nailed down (start at .25 letro, get it up to 1.5-2.0 then hold) and prami (.25-.50 ED). My main question is afterwards with the nolva, and that dosage to prevent rebound. I have heard you can just taper off the letro and avoid it but I want to be sure. Would 20/10/10 over a 3 week schedule do the trick after I come off the letro and prami? I am pretty much hopeless at this point and know this isn't going to work, but I'd rather roll the dice one last time before I have to get surgery. I didn't even know you needed Nolva After the letro but from what I have been reading that is indeed the case. It is a little confusing though because a lot of these recommendations are for people currently ON cycle. I am long past that point, on nothing right now.

I am going to throw a little clen in the mix to keep my energy up/try to burn some fat. And to see if some of this "gyno" is just fat or something (it kind of looks like it, but I have been out of shape before and it is way more than that). But I got very lean for a period after my cycle and it was at least much less noticeable if not at all gone. I have a long way to get to that point again though. Gotta start somewhere I guess.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Do you have hard lumps under the nipple? If so you should be be looking to Raloxifene not letro and prami.

How fat are you?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    I think u should have used prami or caber during your cycle..not afterwards...brother you need to read a whole lot more

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thread Information