Gmcpickup1 is offline New Member

First time PCT help hcg/aro/clomid

Hey all, I look forward to any advice I can get. I just finished a 13 week test cycle that I kicked started with about 2.5 weeks of anadrol and ran tren weeks 1-10. I'be had no side effects really, not even much testicular atrophy. I did experience very minor nipple sensitivity mid way through, but a few days of Letro knocked it out.

Here's my question and I know I'll probably get ragged because I've done my research and I know HCG is best during cycle or after last injection. Well I've been off for 2 weeks now and am ready to start my pct and a buddy just got some good quality HCG so I bought 2 vials and a bacterialstatic water. So my question is now that I have the HCG and I'm 2 weeks post last injection how should I lay my pct out? I also have clomid and arromasin. Should I just not take the HCG? Even though I'd feel more comfortable taking it with how everyone talks it up. Thanks!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You ran tren and don't know how to PCT?

First cycle by any chance?

PCT starts 2 weeks after last pin

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I know how to PCT in the fact that you start 2 weeks after last pin, but everywhere I've read says HCG during or the 2 week span from last pin 'tis tart of PCT. I'm 2 weeks out and about to start my PCT and a friend just gets me a bunch of HCG. So now that I have HCG is it to late to take it is what I'm asking.

I can get nolva, but currently only have HCG , clomid, and arro.

I've also read for nolva that anything over 20mg is a waste. If I need to order nolva I will add that to the clomid and arromasin. I'm mainly asking about the HCG .

Yes, HCG is to be run on cycle.

PCT starts 2 weeks after your last pin of test. hCG is not to run during PCT.

Get some nolva, after tren there's every chance you will need all the help you can get to recover.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...njections.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ml#post6666415
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I ran a really low dose of tren , but I understand your point. I will get some nolva and run my clomid and arromasin with that and I guess I'll save the HCG I got.

You don't need to run an AI during PCT.

And 1 shot of tren will shut you down 'low dose' or not.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

iron.triangle is offline Junior Member
    Why don't you have to run an AI during a PCT?

Sorry. I am very new to this kind of stuff and I am looking to try and run an HPTA restart due to the fact that I used finasteride 1 mg for about a month and since stopping I have a bevvy of mental, physical, and sexual sides. Bloods revealed low FSH, low LH, test hovering around 10 nmol/L approx. 300 ng/dL (for americans), high estradiol top of the range for one test and now hovering around 33.5 pg/ml (123 pmol/L). 2 months after cessation of fin it was at 87 pmol/L or 23.7 pg/mL. Prior to finasteride use, I had no trouble losing weight, was a really good marathon runner and half-ironman. No problem getting ripped. Now, still in decent shape but things are definitely different.

I wanted to run the Power PCT by Mike Scally, which has a low dose of aromasin put down as optional. (12.5 mg) since I have high estradiol, and since estradiol is so suppressive to the HPTA axis and LH/FSH. I thought an AI would be crucial.

Also, HCG . Do you have to run it or not? 4 months of low test high E2, I feel like my balls are smaller now. They just feel smaller and sack is loose. Thoughts and opinions on HCG usage.

Thank you.

lartinos is offline New Member
    I would start the aromasin and aromasin and then switch to just Clomid.

Thread Information