overfl0w is offline New Member

please validate my PCT

34yo male, 90kg, 13%BF

After 13 weeks of Test cyp/prop at 700mg per week (first 6 weeks were 350mg per week) and adex 0.25mg ED for last 3 weeks, I've now started my PCT

The doc had this protocol for me. For 2 weeks:

20mg Nolva
    250IU HCG
    250IU Hexarelin

After 2 weeks, we evaluate and see if we need to continue for another 2 weeks, then maybe add Clomid after if need be.

So far day 5 of PCT. Labido is still rocking. I also feel great... get a burst of energy mid day all the way to end of day after my PCT administration.

What are your thoughts? I challenged it with traditional PCT of nolva and clomid but he said just to stick to this.

I know that general consensus is to use HCG during cycle, so I'm not sure why he didn't include that to begin with.

My balls have shrunken, that's for sure, but I do feel day 5 they're no longer peanut size, but got a bit more bulk to them.

Thoughts?

BBTrevor is offline Junior Member
    traditional PCT does not seem needed I agree, might want to add some clomid that could help, your Labido seems fine, mine usually went down since I never had a high one to begin with and I had alot of shrinkage down there and no sex drive but I was on a heavier cycle with more traditional gear, hope it works out.

overfl0w is offline New Member
    thanks for the reply. I'm now 20 days into the PCT. I've completed my HCG and my balls are back to their old size ... no issues with sex drive what's so ever....

The Doc told me to finish off the Nolva (I had 30 days worth, so another 10 days left

I am slightly more emotional thought ... does Nolva have tendency to play with your mood/emotions?

Thread Information