henryjames is offline New Member

first cycle of blast and cruise. Need some advice for reducing estrogen and PCT

Hello, there. So, I did a 12-week blast (test mix 500 mg/week and deca 300mg/week) and from week 8 to 12, I did HCG 500 iu/week (divided doses) with no estrogen blockers. From week 1 to 8, I barely had any acne and gyno. When I started the HCG (from week 8-12), my acne got really bad after 3-4 days of using it. After the 12 weeks of blast, I began to cruise with test E 150 mg/week. Anyway, my acne is still out of control during my cruise phase regardless of many face wash interventions, so I decided to end my cruise early with only 4 weeks of cruising.

My question is do you guys think my severe acne was caused by high estrogen? Because I did not start having really bad acne until I started the 4 weeks of HCG (which increased my estrogen even more) and I wasn't taking any Arimadex. Anyway, I just took Arimadex 0.5 mg today and plan on taking it EOD for one week to lower my estrogen levels, is this a good idea? Also, I will start PCT (Clomid and Novaldex) next week for 4 weeks then let my body rest. Any recommendations?

henryjames is offline New Member
    anyone?

Thread Information