Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Stop HCG halfway

adriano is offline New Member

Stop HCG halfway

Folks,
    This is my first Test E only cycle, I’ve started 7 weeks ago and so far no results.
    On the first 3 weeks of it, I felt my libido go through the roof, and a slight gain in strenght.
    On week 3 I started with HCG and Arimidex , and since then it seems things are grinding to a halt.
    Libido is back to normal, and no gains that I can note.

So my question is, should I stop with HCG or Arimidex through the cycle? Can it be nullifying Test E somehow?
    Thanks

Bicep321 is offline Associate Member
    Hcg has nothing to do with it. Adex you should run .25mg every day or .5mg every other day. But even if you were running adex too high it wouldn't affect you in that way. I can pretty much guarantee either your test is very low quality or you haven't been putting in the effort in the gym and diet. If you are working your butt off in the gym and have a good diet, then your test is no good.

lartinos is offline New Member
    HCG on cycle isn't usually necessary IMO.

Arimidex will cut away your water weight so you may just being seeing that.

Your strength should be higher though.

lartinos is offline New Member
    Just to clarify HCG is usually taken as the last ester clears and not technically post cycle.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    HCG on cycle isn't usually necessary IMO.

Arimidex will cut away your water weight so you may just being seeing that.

Your strength should be higher though.
    Hcg is mandatory on cycle to prevent testicular atrophy. I can reduce the size of your balls to %50 of their current size in a couple months with the right cycle. It also sppeds recovery once exogenous compounds are no longer administered if protocol is followed correctly.

Hcg mimics LH function and keeps your testicles operational when they would otherwise be shut entirely shut down. This has many benefits. Take it from a guy with atrophied balls.
    Kyle1337 likes this.

Obs
    Just to clarify HCG is usually taken as the last ester clears and not technically post cycle.
    Hcg should be administered at 250-500 iu per week and it should be administered every 3.5 days for the duration of the cycle and it should cease at the beginning of pct.

The half cycle crap has been perpetuated by guys like Dylan Gimelli with zero medical journals or studies to back up the claims. Also, this idea that you can desensitize your Leydig cells to hcg was started by a medical study in rats that were administered the equivalent human dosage of 7500iuin a single dose. Even after those dosages the desensitization was only temporary. Hcg is the only way to keep your lh function operational after the introduction of exogenous testosterone into the human body.
    TRA likes this.

Obs
    To the op, no hcg and arimidex are not nullifying the test E.
    What dosages are you running?

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HCG is taken during the cycle. There is a sticky note on it, it's beneficial and should be used.

Thread Information