Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Do I need PCT for this 2.5 Weeks long cycle? Help!

  1. #1
    matri.x's Avatar
    matri.x is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    157

    Post Do I need PCT for this 2.5 Weeks long cycle? Help!

    Hello guys,

    Cycle: 500mg Test E a week + 20mg Dianabol ED For two and half weeks.

    - Does it need any PCT?

    - Should I take Nolva during cycle to be sure?


    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Couchlockd is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    2 weeks. Did you decide to stop cycle short, or was that your planned duration?

  3. #3
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,653
    That's not a cycle that's not even a blast..you will get absolutely NO lean mass gains off that..

  4. #4
    ghettoboyd's Avatar
    ghettoboyd is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,037
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    That's not a cycle that's not even a blast..you will get absolutely NO lean mass gains off that..
    I agree, that's ridiculous man stop trying to re invent the wheel with your 2.5 week cycle...im curious, why not a whopping 3 weeks?...

  5. #5
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,048
    He tried giving this 2.5 week cycle as advice to a 19yld in another thread as a decent cycle for his age it's safe to say he definitely is just fooling around...

  6. #6
    matri.x's Avatar
    matri.x is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    2 weeks. Did you decide to stop cycle short, or was that your planned duration?
    That the maximum I can go with no AI around! and I made it short to avoid the shutdown and depression that occurs post cycle!

  7. #7
    matri.x's Avatar
    matri.x is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    He tried giving this 2.5 week cycle as advice to a 19yld in another thread as a decent cycle for his age it's safe to say he definitely is just fooling around...
    Man, I hate the post cycle depression and side effects, it's really drives me nut! -And remember the rule, No flame please-

  8. #8
    Couchlockd is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by matri.x View Post
    That the maximum I can go with no AI around! and I made it short to avoid the shutdown and depression that occurs post cycle!
    No, my little bullshitter, you didn't avoid the shut down, or the depression, because the hormonal imbalance causes depression.

    Also long ester test, hell even short ester would not benefit from that duration.

    Your gain more strength, mass, and fat loss by not even doing that cycle.

    Be gone

    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Couchlockd is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by matri.x View Post
    Man, I hate the post cycle depression and side effects, it's really drives me nut! -And remember the rule, No flame please-
    No that rule only applies to serious questions and advice. This type of shit is reverse flaming.

    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    matri.x's Avatar
    matri.x is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    im curious, why not a whopping 3 weeks?...
    I remember a study shows that Natural Test shutdown occurs just after the 6th shot ! LOL

  11. #11
    matri.x's Avatar
    matri.x is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    No that rule only applies to serious questions and advice. This type of shit is reverse flaming.
    Any choice without an AI?

  12. #12
    Couchlockd is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by matri.x View Post
    Any choice without an AI?
    Yes low dose trt level pins such as 100-150mg per week

    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    matri.x's Avatar
    matri.x is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Yes low dose trt level pins such as 100-150mg per week

    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    You suggest lowering the dose but lengthen the cycle right? will that low dose even have some effects?

  14. #14
    Couchlockd is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by matri.x View Post
    You suggest lowering the dose but lengthen the cycle right? will that low dose even have some effects?
    Nothing that a healthy individual couldn't do.

    There's No way to circumvent the need for AI or pct if using steroids atca super physiological level.

    Other than those levels your just using baseline 300-900 ng/dl test levels, that the body can naturally produce

    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    matri.x's Avatar
    matri.x is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    There's No way to circumvent the need for AI or pct
    That's why I should stop the cycle at two and half week, No ai what so ever, I can barely find a Gym in this country!


    Can you please help me out!, I will lengthen the cycle to 3 weeks!

    What you think about 5mg Nolva everyday and then start PCT 10 days after last shot with 20mg nolva a day!

  16. #16
    Couchlockd is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by matri.x View Post
    That's why I should stop the cycle at two and half week, No ai what so ever, I can barely find a Gym in this country!


    Can you please help me out!, I will lengthen the cycle to 3 weeks!

    What you think about 5mg Nolva everyday and then start PCT 10 days after last shot with 20mg nolva a day!
    Take IT to 3.5 weeks and start pct day of last shot at 90mg nolva

    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,332
    Quote Originally Posted by matri.x View Post
    I remember a study shows that Natural Test shutdown occurs just after the 6th shot ! LOL
    What about six shots of 1mg of test each? Still shut down after the sixth?

  18. #18
    lartinos's Avatar
    lartinos is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    25
    This is a first!

    Considering it takes 3 weeks to really kick in this is a bad idea.

    If you take Test prop you could do 3-4 week cycles with minimal PCT possibly though.

  19. #19
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,653
    At least use prop of you have to run this train wreck ..I would stick to the best anabolic in the world
    Food

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •