Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Whats the difference between arimidex and aromasin

so what's better arimidex , or aromasin and what's the difference user experience wise. which one do you like better and why? i'm reading about the true differences now, but i want to hear from experience before i choose my AI.

not liking what i'm reading about arimidex. i've been using exemestane for ever, and i think i'll continue to do so, but what you think?
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 10-22-2017 at 08:55 PM.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    It largely depends upon which compounds are being ran, users personal side effect tolerance of the AI in question, etc.

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    always used aromasin . the compounds would be test, Deca , Tren

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor, meaning, once it attaches to the e2 receptor it never looses that attachment. Arimidex isn’t so over time it will allow that e2 receptor to become active again. It is general considered that aromasin is more kind to your lipid profile and can possibly improve it. It is also general considered that it is more difficult to crush your e2 levels to an unhealthy level with aromasin; however, it is definitely possible....ask me how I know. Aromasin must be taken with a meal containing some dietary fat for proper absorption.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Wouldn't aromasin ,being a suicide inhibitor make it more likely to completely obliterate E2? As compared to arimidex ?

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Wouldn't aromasin,being a suicide inhibitor make it more likely to completely obliterate E2? As compared to arimidex?
    No because your body is constantly producing aramotase. And if memory serves, aromasin is not as bioavailabile as anastrozol. It takes about a week of dosing aromasin before it begins to get e2 under control, whereas an anastrozol takes effect much quicker. That’s why anastrozol is dosed eod, and aromasin is dosed ed. But, as I said in my earlier post, you can definitely run your e2 down too low with aromasin. I’m recovering from an e2 crash from aromasin as we speak. Just another example of why regular labs are so vital. Finding your optimal dose and learning to listen to your body are also key in properly managing e2. One major problem is high e2 and low e2, symptomatically, are identical, make the game even more difficult.

shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    Do either have rebound effects when you get off them or off the gear?

Thread Information