accingersi is offline New Member

Need some help with PCT

I'm getting really confused in my reaserch spree. I've decided on my cycel plan, now I'm reasearching PCT and the problem I have is HCG , some say don't use it as pct and some say use it, listening to Rich Piana I should use 2500 IU's every 5 days for 4 week's (500mg test/week cycle) then the Clomid and Nolvadex

My cycle:

-Test E 500mg/week 1-12

-Dbol 30 mg/week 1-6

-Winstrol 50 mg/week 7-12

My plan on PCT (most likley wrong)

-HCG 1 week after last shot 2500 IU's for 4 weeks

-Clomid (I do not know the amount or when to start that)

-Nolvadex (I do not know the amount or when to start that)

Should I use HCG ? What doses would be appropriate for this cycle ?
    Last edited by accingersi; 11-05-2017 at 03:51 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    STart pct 14 days after last rest e shot. Run the hcg through the cycle but stop right when pct starts.

accingersi is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    STart pct 14 days after last rest e shot. Run the hcg through the cycle but stop right when pct starts.
    see, thats what gets me confused, Rich says do HCG as PCT and some say the same as you. Rich explantaion made sense, the body shuts the nuts of becouse to much test then you turn them on with HCG then the body turns them on again and so on, and that made some sense. I do see why it should be used after as pct but not during cycle.

can someone expaline. I've watched and read hours about PCT and every fuck sayis something that contradicts the other guy. HCG should be used after becouse that reason and that reason or it should not be used for that reason and that reason. I dont get it

you use hCG during cycle so your nuts never stop running.
    That way it is easier for them to keep running on their own once you start PCT.

It is easier to keep an engine in good working condition if you do not keep it turned off for 12 weeks.

When you run HCG during your cycle the dose is 250iu twice a week. It's just enough to "tease" your testes into being active. Too much HCG can become supressive. The Clomid and Nolvadex works synergistically to jump start the testes into production. I'm no biologist or medical professional. I just followed the prescribed PCT on the board an it works, every time.

Thread Information