Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Have to quit cycle early, need advice

rj2012 is offline New Member

Have to quit cycle early, need advice

I've come across a terrible situation and I'm hoping someone here can help me out. I started a cycle of primo and anavar and have to quit after just week one. I'm not going to get in to the reasons or what happened but it sucks really bad. Here is what I've taken so far in the past 5 days.

500mg primobolan
    250 mg anavar

Can anybody advise on what sort of pct I am going to need? I have clomid but I have no idea if I should run a regular pct or not. Should I wait till primo has cleared my system and get blood work? Hoping for serious help only, I'm really bummed out here.

Thank you.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rj2012 View Post
    I've come across a terrible situation and I'm hoping someone here can help me out. I started a cycle of primo and anavar and have to quit after just week one. I'm not going to get in to the reasons or what happened but it sucks really bad. Here is what I've taken so far in the past 5 days.

500mg primobolan
    250 mg anavar

Can anybody advise on what sort of pct I am going to need? I have clomid but I have no idea if I should run a regular pct or not. Should I wait till primo has cleared my system and get blood work? Hoping for serious help only, I'm really bummed out here.

Thank you.
    After just one week, i would wait for the gear to clear your system and just run a 4-6 weeker of nolvadex . I wouldn't have thought you would need a more aggressive PCT. Blood work 8 weeks post PCT.

Thats just my take, wait for one of the more experienced PCT guys to chime in.

SwoleAnchelada is offline New Member
    I know you said you don't want to talk about it, but it's hard for people to help fix a problem, or at least not make it worse, without stating the problem. I encourage you to be straight forward so people here can better help you.

Hope things work out

I'm prone to high blood pressure and my blood pressure went through the roof. Was 160 over 100, so i knew I had to stop.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by rj2012 View Post
    ... Here is what I've taken so far in the past 5 days.

500mg primobolan
    250 mg anavar

Thank you.
    If those are the only drugs you took and you only took them for five days then there's no need for PCT.

Continue eating healthy while training hard.

Everything will be fine.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Those were my hopes. Thank you for taking the time to reply!

Thread Information