Thread: PCT Advice

devic is offline New Member

PCT Advice

Hey guys,

So im 4 weeks left on my first cycle of Cyp 500mg a week. Running for 14 weeks. I've had amazing results considering my point of cycling was to put on some lean mass while leaning out. I don't see myself however hopping on juice in the near future maybe in a couple years once finish school. I have my pct set for 4 weeks, 40/40/20/20 nolva, 100/50/50/50 clomid everyday. I've been hearing if you don't plan on cycling in the near future I may be better off not even running pct and just recover natural?? I think that's pretty dumb because I want to get my natural test levels up asap. Any opinions on the pct or how I should go about planning my course of action in the next few weeks. Was also thinking about ordering proviron for pct to help with recovery. Tbh I just want my libido and sex drive to be good when summer rolls around. I know everyone's different but can I get some opinions and experience from guys who have done this cycle before? Thanks everyone

Bicep321 is offline Associate Member
    Pct looks good. Don’t use proviron in pct. I would add a two week blast of hcg after your last pin. Then immediately start pct. so I would prob start pct 18 days after last pin, so run hcg until day 18 then start clomid/nolva. That’s gonna be the best case scenario for the quickest recovery.

You’ll probably be just fine after one cycle. Probably about 3 months and you’ll feel normal again.

devic is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicep321 View Post
    Pct looks good. Don’t use proviron in pct. I would add a two week blast of hcg after your last pin. Then immediately start pct. so I would prob start pct 18 days after last pin, so run hcg until day 18 then start clomid/nolva. That’s gonna be the best case scenario for the quickest recovery.

You’ll probably be just fine after one cycle. Probably about 3 months and you’ll feel normal again.
    Thanks for your response. What dose would you run the HCG at?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by devic View Post
    Thanks for your response. What dose would you run the HCG at?
    Run your hcg from now right till 3 days prior to starting pct at 250 iu 2 x ew

Thread Information