Thread: PCT nightmare

Complete novice is offline Associate Member

PCT nightmare

Course: 2 x 250mg Test E per week for 10 weeks, used HCG at 2 x 500iu per week for the second half of the cycle and up until 4 days before start of pct.

2 weeks after last pin PCT:

Clomid 100,50,50
    Nolva 40,20,20,20

I am currently in week 3 and it is a living hell!

My nuts are still small, I’m moody as anything and borderline dangerous (have to sit in a dark room away from everyone) no motivation at all for anything and generally feel horrible.

Any suggestions?? More HCG? Longer PCT? Or just wait it out???

Not had bloods done on pct due to it giving false readings, was going to wait till 3 weeks after I finish.

Thanks for any advice

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    this is one reason why I go against the grain and what a lot of guys promote, and tell some guys NOT to do a PCT. IF your only doing one or two cycles per year, then you can recover just fine naturally. the main reason PCT became so popular was so that guys could speed up the recovery process and thus jump back on a cycle sooner then later. some guys just feel like total crap and have horrible sides on some pct drugs like Clomid.

its not a "Rule" that you 'have to' run PCT after a cycle. now sure if you want to optimize recovery and speed it up its a good idea. but if its going to cause more sides then its worth then just let nature take its course.

you mention nothing about an AI . did you run an AI at least at the end of your cycle up to the day you started PCT ?
    if not, then you may have elevated estrogen and thats going to really slow down your natty test production coming back on

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    this is one reason why I go against the grain and what a lot of guys promote, and tell some guys NOT to do a PCT. IF your only doing one or two cycles per year, then you can recover just fine naturally. the main reason PCT became so popular was so that guys could speed up the recovery process and thus jump back on a cycle sooner then later. some guys just feel like total crap and have horrible sides on some pct drugs like Clomid.

its not a "Rule" that you 'have to' run PCT after a cycle. now sure if you want to optimize recovery and speed it up its a good idea. but if its going to cause more sides then its worth then just let nature take its course.

you mention nothing about an AI . did you run an AI at least at the end of your cycle up to the day you started PCT ?
    if not, then you may have elevated estrogen and thats going to really slow down your natty test production coming back on
    Thank you for the response, Home from being angry to literally crying! FML!!

I was having 0.5 armidex twice a week but stopped near the end as I couldn’t get anymore.

I even walked out of work this morning as I couldn’t cope!

I have naturally low testosterone levels , but don’t get treated for it, although No wonder people don’t come off!

Quote Originally Posted by Complete novice View Post
    I have naturally low testosterone levels, but don’t get treated for it, although No wonder people don’t come off!
    this is why I advise guys that want to take bodybuilding seriously (even if they don't compete) to just blast and cruise. its a lot more 'mentally' and emotionally healthy, you don't have all these wild hormonal fluctuations all the time which end up harming your mental well being and personal relationships

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    this is why I advise guys that want to take bodybuilding seriously (even if they don't compete) to just blast and cruise. its a lot more 'mentally' and emotionally healthy, you don't have all these wild hormonal fluctuations all the time which end up harming your mental well being and personal relationships
    Should I just ride it out?? Or do you think I should try anything else??

Thanks again

depends on what your future plans are . if your not that serious and aren't going to run AAS that often, then you can just drop the clomid and try to recovery naturally. IF your however going to be running a lot of gear and cycling often, then you could just run some Proviron right now as a bridge to your next cycle (that all depends on lots of personal factors for you that I know nothing about)

I don’t plan on doing lots of cycles as I’ve not noticed much gains in my body during each cycle.

I do feel much better in person while on cycle, but bloat a lot.

I will drop the clomid and try to recover! What about more HCG ??

HCG at this stage is just going to suppress you . its probably the clomid making you feel like shit. try dropping the clomid and running just the Nolva

Thread Information