QCKiwi is offline New Member

Where to get good AI in Canada??

Hi, total newb here. Just starting a cycle of testo and planning to introduce deca after a couple of weeks. It will be a 6-week cycle, as that's my time restriction due to my work.

The part of this that confuses the hell out of me is AIs and SERMs... I want to start an AI immediately, as I don't want the negative side effects such as acne or hair loss. I have bought an anti-estrogen product containing DIM, but that doesn't seem to be the best approach.... Right?

I have searched and searched for over-the-counter or online products containing aromasin that are available in Canada, but I just can't seem to find any. Am I missing something? Do I need to go underground to get this as well?

Any suggestions on products and where to purchase them would be appreciated.

Also, would I need a different product for post-cycle therapy? If so, what? For this, if there is something available in the US, that is fine, as I will be there at the end of the cycle.

Thanks in advance for your help!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Abort the cycle!

Why?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QCKiwi View Post
    Why?
    You need to research this more and understand how the compounds work first. Read this: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    You need to research this more and understand how the compounds work first. Read this: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    Yeesh, when I said I was a newb, I meant new to injecting. I've been training for years. About 2 years ago, I started a seasonal job that means that my gym routine gets out of whack due to limited gym access, focus, time, and routine. I can't do much about this, but at times when I'm not working (ie. The next 6 weeks) I can train hard, eat well, and get back in shape.... Hence why I am choosing to do a short cycle now.

I am 41 years old, weight around 188/190lb, am just over 6ft tall and a month ago had 17.5% body fat. Probably dropped 1% since then.

I am not starting this from nothing, and I am not the kind of person that would do this without having done research.

Problem is, the people around me that do or have done cycles don't seem too concerned about anti-aromatase or anti-estrogen supps during the cycle.
    I started losing some hair about 2 years ago, and I'm not keen for that to accelerate. I also don't want to end up with acne all over my back, though I'm told at my age, that may not happen anyway (also was never predisposed).

So, back to my original question, all info. I have found online points to supplements like aromasin , clomid, liquidex, etc etc etc. These supplements may be easy to come by in the US or countries with less strict pharma laws, but they certainly do not appear to be easy to find in Canada.
    There are PLENTY of products that bill themselves as aromatase or estrogen inhibitors, but the ingredients are things like DIM, acacetin, or herbal extracts.

It is REALLY difficult to know if any of these is a suitable substitute to aromasin or other AI without trawling through hundreds of pages of info looking for just the right page.

And so, here I come, to a forum, where hopefully someone can answer my question a little more quickly, so that I can go out and buy the appropriate product and get on with my training.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

You clearly did not research..... long esters need to be ran 10 weeks minimum in the case of deca most will say 12 minimum. Abort the cycle before you mess yourself up.

OK, I am aware that deca is better if cycled for longer. I am still on the fence as to whether to bring deca into the cycle for a short time, being that it's results would just be starting to show when I end the cycle. My buddy reckons it's worth it, but I'm leaning more towards testo only this time and then maybe trying this out next time I have a block of time to devote to solid training, which will not be until October.

I am not expecting massive growth in a 6-week period. I know that 8, 10, or 12-week cycles will yield greater results - I just do not have that amount of time!
    I am looking for a boost, to get me back to somewhere near where I was before, so that I can then work on maintaining it until my next break from work.

So if you are able to help me out with the original question which will allow me to do this safely, I would really appreciate it. Are you Canadian? Do you know which products would be the best to purchase here to take during and after this short cycle?

Thanks

You need to use short ester steroids to run a 6 week cycle. Test prop would be ideal but needs eod shots. I am Canadian but I have a trusted source that’s had my back for a decade and I’ll never give it out lol. You can try research Chems for ai and pct I’ve had success with those and they make it through customs no problem. There is no over the counter ai or pct that is worth a damn.

Thread Information