Hello, I am 27 yo and 9 months back I have tried my first cycle.
I have been using only SustaMed with low dosage about 500mg a week.
The results were fine as my first cycle and getting feel of it, I had more energy, workout was great etc.
After a while my nipples were sensitive and my feet have started to swole a bit, so my friend who is using steroids for a long time advised me to suplement Tamoxifen and also told me to use only Tamoxifen as PCT because it worked for him.
I was using Tamoxifen for about 3 weeks in cycle, and 5 weeks as PCT for about 30mg per week.

In PCT I didnt feel bad or anything, my balls shrinked a bit, but after a while they regained the size and everything was fine.

Month after my last pill of Tamoxifen I started to see some weird things, my scrotum become very saggy, it almost looks like there is no "air", my balls has the same size as before cycle. But the biggest issue which is to this day is the scrotum.
After I workout I can feel that my scrotum is saggy again and my body is freezing, basically cold sweat but very uncomfortable and I have stopped going to the gym because of that.
My TST levels are fine, but my Estradiol levels were 5pg/ml (Range should be 20–55), and my Prolaktin levels are high 18,6ng/ml (range should be 2,5 - 17).
Because of that my friend advised me to take HCG500iu every 4-5 day for 5weeks and Cabergolin 3x times a week for 4 weeks.

After that I am not able to see any result or improvement, and my scrotum is the same.
My friend idea at this point was to get into another cycle, but I am a bit worried about that.
I will be taking new tests for Estradiol and Prolaktin next week, but I would like to ask if anyone had this kind of experience and what helped them. Much appreciated, sorry for my English as its not my first language.
Thank you