Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kelkel

Thread: Question regarding nolva.

  1. #1
    70rs is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    202

    Question regarding nolva.

    If nolva is suppressive why use it during pct?

  2. #2
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,649
    Quite the opposite. Nolva is not suppressive, it's stimulatory to pituitary function.
    70rs likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  3. #3
    70rs is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Quite the opposite. Nolva is not suppressive, it's stimulatory to pituitary function.
    Ok,ty,kelkel,thought I read on another site that it was suppressive of 1gf and hgh, kinda thru me off, must have read it wrong.

  4. #4
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,649
    Quote Originally Posted by 70rs View Post
    Ok,ty,kelkel,thought I read on another site that it was suppressive of 1gf and hgh, kinda thru me off, must have read it wrong.
    Ahh, well you did not specify what. When you said suppressive everyone here will automatically think HPTA like I did. To your new point, yes, it is slightly suppressive to IGF-1 but it's dose dependent. Nolva when mixed with clomid work synergistically in restarting the HPTA during pct. The minor and temporary hit you may take in IGF-1 levels is inconsequential considered to having zero to poor HPTA function or a much slower restart due to the lack of serms used.

    In other words, it's nothing to worry about. Many guys, myself included, will often run low dose nolva (10 mgs) while on cycle as well.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  5. #5
    70rs is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Ahh, well you did not specify what. When you said suppressive everyone here will automatically think HPTA like I did. To your new point, yes, it is slightly suppressive to IGF-1 but it's dose dependent. Nolva when mixed with clomid work synergistically in restarting the HPTA during pct. The minor and temporary hit you may take in IGF-1 levels is inconsequential considered to having zero to poor HPTA function or a much slower restart due to the lack of serms used.

    In other words, it's nothing to worry about. Many guys, myself included, will often run low dose nolva (10 mgs) while on cycle as well.
    Ok,got it,tyvm!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •