Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: 4 Month test e cycle, balls not shown size of any improvement

ColossalExistance is offline New Member

4 Month test e cycle, balls not shown size of any improvement

I know i did a month too long compared to recommended. But anyways im doing nolva and clomid like supposed to and its been a week since started and no improvement in size from them. Though i did feel better from them and the clomid has a strange taste like ive read about so i think its legit? But isnt your sack supposed to really be feeling the clomid?

Im thinking of getting new pct

Gonna run blood test soon was planning on after the pct though

What yall think? How concerned should i be about the balls still being same small size after a week of clomid and nolva at 75 and 40? Also what would yall do
    Last edited by ColossalExistance; 05-20-2018 at 01:27 AM.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    did you run HCG during cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    did you run HCG during cycle?
    No i didnt i read its hard to get real hcg and last time i did a 3 month cycle 4 years ago i just did clomid and nolva for pct and recovered even better than before test wise

Is it too late to grab some hcg for any good effect? Did i fuck myself my muscles are quickly dwindling whole body feels very low test and highly catabolic even tho i have morning erections still.

Quote Originally Posted by ColossalExistance View Post
    No i didnt i read its hard to get real hcg and last time i did a 3 month cycle 4 years ago i just did clomid and nolva for pct and recovered even better than before test wise

Is it too late to grab some hcg for any good effect? Did i fuck myself my muscles are quickly dwindling whole body feels very low test and highly catabolic even tho i have morning erections still.
    hcg,is the cheapest easiest compound to get.

use safe meds 4 all
    or
    101 fitness pharma

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    hcg ,is the cheapest easiest compound to get.

use safe meds 4 all
    or
    101 fitness pharma
    So it is still recommended to run even 5 weeks after discontinuing the test cycle because im not recovering properly? Thank you if so i will buy it asap

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    So it is still recommended to run even 5 weeks after discontinuing the test cycle because im not recovering properly? Thank you if so i will buy it asap
    Look into a clomid hcg regiment or scallys power pct.

Hcg wont protect your nuts completely if you run high amounts of gear nearly year round.
    My testicles have shrunken considerably but I have had all the kids I want and dont really care. I guess thats the price you pay.

... to be some big shot like I am, outstretched hands and one night stands, still I can't fiiiind loove....
    Couchlockd likes this.

I think testicle size is overrated

The small of your nuts are the bigger your dick looks
    Obs likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Look into a clomid hcg regiment or scallys power pct.

Hcg wont protect your nuts completely if you run high amounts of gear nearly year round.
    My testicles have shrunken considerably but I have had all the kids I want and dont really care. I guess thats the price you pay.

... to be some big shot like I am, outstretched hands and one night stands, still I can't fiiiind loove....
    HCG works independently though. HCG mimics the actions of LH and it does restore function, even beyond 100% of what you did naturally if you dose it enough, even when shut down for years. Do you mean you experienced worse atrophy due to higher amounts of gear?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member

HCG is suppressive. Meaning if you use HCG only now your natural test shuts down again and you delay the recovery process.

If you are going to use it, do a Scally Power PCT with clomid and nolva at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Welcome to the forum! I think before you do anything you should wait another 3-4 weeks and have a hormone panel assay. The PCT you ran might have reset your HPTA, but only time will tell.

If your blood work comes back and your hormone levels are poor then I think Scally's PCT program would be worth a try. You don't have many options other than TRT which is a lifelong commitment.

IMO the HCG aspect of Scally's PCT is only worth implementing if one is going to have blood work after the first 15 days, and would also like to test for functionality of the testicals. This first 15 day period is what Scally refers to as a "dynamic challenge." The hCG challenge aspect of his regimine is meant to test if one is suffering from primary hypogonadism.

Below is a synopsis of Scally's program.

Part I

The first half begins with administering an hCG challenge test consisting of 1,000-2,500 IU every other day for 15 days. At the of the 15 day period one should have a full hormone. A failed test for sufficient leydig cell functionality is when total test levels reside in the low 20% of the adult male reference range, which is about 400 ng/dl. If one is unable to attain normal levels through the hCG challenge then they are likely suffering from primary hypogonadism. This means that if SERM treatment in Part II is successful then natural test levels will likely be less than desirable.

Part II

The second half of the protocol uses nolva and clomid in order to stimulate the hypothalamus to produce gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) and the pituitary to release luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). LH will then signal the leydig cells to begin test production and FSH communicate with the sertoli cells to begin spermatogenesis.

SERM treatment should begin with clomid dosed at 50 mg twice a day for 30 days, and nolva dosed at 20 mg/day for 45 days. Then 6-8 weeks after succession of PCT, labs should be drawn which include a full hormone panel in order to assess the extent of HPTA restoration.
    Notice that in this protocol you do a hormone panel test after using HCG for two weeks to see if your testicles are functional. And then again another hormone panel 6-8 weeks after finishing the PCT to see if your brain (hypothalamus-pituitary) function is restored.

Dr Scallys book is available for free for a full read: http://asih.net/_scally_anabolic%20s...f%20muscle.pdf

EDIT: I would wait until you finish your current PCT... Getting HCG or different PCT meds will take time so just do your regular PCT and then a hormone panel 6-8 weeks after the PCT. It's too early to judge anything.
    Last edited by cousinmuscles; 05-21-2018 at 06:45 AM.

Thread Information