Hi guys,

I am writing for a friend here (As funny as it may seem). Basically I befriended him a few weeks ago and i could not guide him through his cycle properly.

So, he did a cycle of 500 mg Testosterone Enanthate and 450 mg Deca a year ago i think. Even if he did not use hcg , arimidex and cabergoline, he recovered properly using a Nolvadex only PCT cycle i think.

Now, he is in his second cycle. It's a 12 week cycle, he is in his 9th week now. Once again the cycle consists of 500 mg Testosterone Enanthate and 450 mg Deca durabolin per week. I advised him to get blood work in week 6. His free testosterone levels were over 8 times the maximum admitted limit so it clearly worked. Though his estrogen levels were also 2 times over the maximum admitted limit. Also prolactin was a little over the limit. I advised him to take Arimidex and Cabergoline to counter the estrogen and prolactin raising effects of Test and Deca. Unfortunately he took 0.5 mg EOD Arimidex (because he said that the pill was too small to take 0.25) from week 8 and 0.25 mg Caber E3D from week 8 too.

I would like to know how to advise him to do a proper PCT after all of this ends. Should he follow the basic PCT protocol in the stickies for a normal 500 mg Test only cycle? Even though it's his 2nd one and he also used Deca and didn't properly manage his Estrogen and Prolactin for a long time during the cycle?

He has Clomid, Nolvadex and also HCG at hand for the PCT. Can or is it actually advised to use HCG after the cycle for recovery along with Clomid and Nolva?

Cliffs:

- 2nd cycle
- Test Enanthate 500 mg/week + Deca Durabolin 450 mg/week
- 0.5 mg Arimidex EOD since week 8
- 0.25 mg Cabergoline E3D since week 8.

Would like to know if the PCT sticky for the 500 mg Test only cycle should be followed or should he also use the HCG that he already has?

Thanks very much for the responses.