Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: 2 weeks until PCT. diet questions

tak301 is offline New Member

2 weeks until PCT. diet questions

Hey guys I’m 22 years old nearing the end of my first cycle which I ran as a cutting cycle 1.2cc/ML of test prop EOD for 12 weeks and the last 4 weeks I ran anavar 100mg ED

I’ve had nothing but great results being in a caloric deficit the whole time with excellent strength gains I’ve lost 30lbs of fat and was also doing intermittent fasting the whole time.
    My question is how should I be eating during my PCT ( more than maint.? Same? Don't change anything etc?)obviously I want to keep as much strength as I can lol my maintenance is around 3000 calories I’ve been eating around 2500-2600 the whole time. I start my pct June 10th
    My pct is
    4wks, MG/ED
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Thanks in advance

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tak301 View Post
    Hey guys I’m 22 years old nearing the end of my first cycle which I ran as a cutting cycle 1.2cc/ML of test prop EOD for 12 weeks and the last 4 weeks I ran anavar 100mg ED

I’ve had nothing but great results being in a caloric deficit the whole time with excellent strength gains I’ve lost 30lbs of fat and was also doing intermittent fasting the whole time.
    My question is how should I be eating during my PCT ( more than maint.? Same? Don't change anything etc?)obviously I want to keep as much strength as I can lol my maintenance is around 3000 calories I’ve been eating around 2500-2600 the whole time. I start my pct June 10th
    My pct is
    4wks, MG/ED
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Thanks in advance
    slightly above maint. cal.
    workouts qwik and "effective" 60min or less
    tak301 likes this.

tak301 is offline New Member
    Thanks brother I'm starting a 5/3/1 jim wendler routine so they will be just that

Thread Information