Thread: Arimidex and ED

realmadrid is offline New Member

Arimidex and ED

Hello guys, im new to the forum here, and hopped on because i had a question in regards to arimidex .
    Im 31 and just finished an 8 week cycle of test at 250 for the first 2 weeks, and then went to 375 after that for the remaining. Since this was my first cycle I wanted to see how my body reacted to test. I got exactly what i wanted from it, with no bloating, no gyno, only side was a little backne. For my PCT I have Arimidex, HCG , and Clomid. So i started with the PCT a week after my last test shot, and the HCG at half a CC every 5 days. Arimidex at .5mg every 4 days. After only 2 .5mg pills my penis just went noodle on me. During the cycle, i had no issues, i was having sex multiple times a day without problem. Do i stop the arimidex? lower it?
    I did an oral cycle b4 this, of winstrol , and had the same problem when i tried taking the arimidex. Also will the clomid have the same effect? I just want to prevent the limp noodle from occurring. Thanks guys

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    adex could crash your E2.

you sound like you don't aromatize much, and probably needed way way less AI.

at 500mg a week some guys don't need but a .25mg dot of adex but every 3 days. or some can get by without even (not recommended without blood work)

also I would like to welcome you here, and also point out winstrol only cycle (far from a great idea/cycle plan) would not require ADEX or any other AI.

steroids like ;
    Masterone
    Winstrol
    Primo
    Anavar
    and other DHT based anabolics do not convert to estrogen so if running these solo (not a good idea) you wouldn't need AI.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by realmadrid View Post
    Hello guys, im new to the forum here, and hopped on because i had a question in regards to arimidex .
    Im 31 and just finished an 8 week cycle of test at 250 for the first 2 weeks, and then went to 375 after that for the remaining. Since this was my first cycle I wanted to see how my body reacted to test. I got exactly what i wanted from it, with no bloating, no gyno, only side was a little backne. For my PCT I have Arimidex, HCG , and Clomid. So i started with the PCT a week after my last test shot, and the HCG at half a CC every 5 days. Arimidex at .5mg every 4 days. After only 2 .5mg pills my penis just went noodle on me. During the cycle, i had no issues, i was having sex multiple times a day without problem. Do i stop the arimidex? lower it?
    I did an oral cycle b4 this, of winstrol, and had the same problem when i tried taking the arimidex. Also will the clomid have the same effect? I just want to prevent the limp noodle from occurring. Thanks guys
    Your PCT protocol is completely wrong.

Read this it will teach you what you need for PCT: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

realmadrid is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    adex could crash your E2.

you sound like you don't aromatize much, and probably needed way way less AI.

at 500mg a week some guys don't need but a .25mg dot of adex but every 3 days. or some can get by without even (not recommended without blood work)

also I would like to welcome you here, and also point out winstrol only cycle (far from a great idea/cycle plan) would not require ADEX or any other AI.

steroids like ;
    Masterone
    Winstrol
    Primo
    Anavar
    and other DHT based anabolics do not convert to estrogen so if running these solo (not a good idea) you wouldn't need AI.
    thats what i was thinking, it may be to much ari. thx for the response bud.

Also thx to the person that gave me the link for proper PCT!

Will update on how it goes without ari.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by realmadrid View Post
    I did an oral cycle b4 this, of winstrol, and had the same problem when i tried taking the arimidex. Also will the clomid have the same effect? I just want to prevent the limp noodle from occurring. Thanks guys
    Cut it back to 0.25mg 2x per week and see if that helps. Too much of any AI can crush your E2 which in return can kill your libido.

Thread Information