Akeel is offline New Member

Unhappy PCT after using Testosterone cypionate + Deca Durobolin

I know, a lot will be said by you guys out there after reading this, Please be patient.
    History: 18 years of age, Just 2 years of training at the gym (serious)
    I know I shouldn't have had steroids but this was my last option, I cant tell everything, but it just was neccessory.
    Here is my cycle, took the minimum of everything.
    Week 1-6: Testosterone cypionate - 250mg / week
    Week 6-14: Testosterone cypionate -250mg / week + Deca Durobloin -100mg / week
    I am just about to complete my 14 week and I would like to know the best pct I could have and the dosages I would need to recover, and yes I want to do body building full time and will give it everything I have.
    Thanks in advance to those willing to help.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Akeel View Post
    I know, a lot will be said by you guys out there after reading this, Please be patient.
    History: 18 years of age, Just 2 years of training at the gym (serious)
    I know I shouldn't have had steroids but this was my last option, I cant tell everything, but it just was neccessory.
    Here is my cycle, took the minimum of everything.
    Week 1-6: Testosterone cypionate - 250mg / week
    Week 6-14: Testosterone cypionate -250mg / week + Deca Durobloin -100mg / week
    I am just about to complete my 14 week and I would like to know the best pct I could have and the dosages I would need to recover, and yes I want to do body building full time and will give it everything I have.
    Thanks in advance to those willing to help.
    There are always other options.

Cycle wasn't well thought out, you need to spend more time researching.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 05-30-2018 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Miss read question

Akeel is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply.
    Last edited by Akeel; 05-30-2018 at 03:25 PM. Reason: said a lot

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Akeel View Post
    Thanks for the reply.
    Let me tell you I am not from that elite 1%, yes I know that, I came to know after studying my body and doing everything naturally possible to get results, but I failed and then I realised Bodybuilding is not for me. Its not that my family is an issue, my father was a bodybuilder in the 90's, my younger brother is literally a Greek God, I don't know why I am the only one with a body which just doesn't respond to anything I do with it. Everytime I went for bulking, I could never ever gain a lot of muscle, just gained pure fat, Everytime I went for cutting, the fat remained there, but those small gains were gone.
    But then when I studied steroids, and knew many of it's side effects (ain't possible to study all of them), I was willing to take the risk. Everyone who knows me is in shock, i mean, when they see me since i went on cycle, they are like "Man!! How could you gain so much muscle?". Hey I am not bragging about my gains, I am just saying that everyone had concluded that I can never do this, this sport that I love.
    4 weeks after last injection

Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

Lay off the gear after this mate, too young.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 05-30-2018 at 03:59 AM.

Thread Information