HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member

How did you feel on/after PCT?

I read Eduke's "PCT log after 12 month B&C", but he is not human, so I would not want to expect the same (plus he was going for 12 months straight).

What is it like coming off a cycle with proper PCT?

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    I read Eduke's "PCT log after 12 month B&C", but he is not human, so I would not want to expect the same (plus he was going for 12 months straight).

What is it like coming off a cycle with proper PCT?
    I ran a proper cycle 4x, full on pct and took all the supps and measures that are recommended in austinite guide and... I felt like a bag of shit. That's my own experience... After reading into it more it happens to alot of people, it's normal. You will feel weak and tired and shitty. In my opinion it's mainly all in your mind, but many of us don't have the mind strength to overcome that, it is so difficult.

Each time I cycled I felt about the same... Invincible while on.... A flat no energy turd while off. Now 10 cycles later I am on trt (I chose this because my natural trt was bare minimum anyway) I was about 300 on a scale of 270-1100. Felt like shit daily anyway before AAS. So, whatever. I still managed though and I was torn because my natural test suffered and by cycling it suffered even more. I suggest if you're test is good to keep natural or at least cycle gear once a year and follow proper pct.

Thread Information