Valentine is offline New Member

Question I messed up my PCT, please help

This is my first time posting anything as I am a new member but I have been reading info from you guys for quite some time

I am forty years old and just got off of my forth cycle in five years. For my PCT I normally take clomid and nolvadex (in pill form) in the proper doses and at the proper times and my levels go back to normal after and everything was fine.

For this cycle I was taking sus and tren at a moderate to high dose, and everything went nicely on the cycle; great gains.
    I am on week two of my PCT and I am realizing I fucked it up! I bought clomid and nolvedex in liquid form for the first time (liquidex and Liquiclo), only I fucked up the conversion from ml to mg. I know it was extremely stupid, all the planning and reading and I miss read a conversion chart. It's like taking a car with all the safety fetchers and good diving skills, then still getting hit by a train.

But train wrecks happen, now I need to figure out what to do next.
    My first question before I move forward is: Can I go back on a cycle, then after, go back on my tried and trusted PCT and hope that this will eliminate the damage I might of done to my testosterone , like a start over switch?

Thanks for any help

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    I am a total newb so take what I say with a HUGE grain of salt (but I feel like contributing....but wait for what the more experienced guys have to say). But if you're only 2 weeks into PCT, I doubt you need to do anything other than get your doses right and basically start PCT over, do another 4 weeks. I don't think going back on cycle would help because then you're just shutting yourself down for a longer period of time, making it more difficult to bounce back.

Personally, I think you'll be just fine if you just correct your course and go another 4 weeks. But I'm still learning myself so I'll be interested to hear what others have to say.

Thread Information