mac34 is offline Junior Member

Start PCT with Nolvadex alone, then add Clomid?

I didn't plan my PCT properly. It's been 2.5 weeks since my last Cypionate injection.

The problem is, I have only Nolvadex , 30x20mg tabs and no Clomid. I will get more Nolva and Clomid, but I can get it in like 2 - 3 weeks. Should I just start with Nolvadex, and then add in Clomid? Or wait till I have Clomid?

This are my options:
    1. Wait for Clomid (2 - 3 weeks) and blast Nolvadex with Clomid as recommended
    2. Start now with Nolvadex at 40mg ED for 2 weeks, risking that I might not get the package with another Nolvadex in time. Then when it arrives, add Clomid.
    3. Start now with Nolvadex at 40mg ED for 1 week, then 20mg ED. Then add Clomid when package arrives.

What should I do? I can still feel plenty of test is in my system,feeling better and libido is higher then most time on cycle, (because I didn't use AI properly). But I know I'm up for a fall when the test in blood runs out
    Last edited by mac34; 08-02-2018 at 03:41 AM.

2muchbeef is offline New Member
    Hard to say for sure with out more info. If you didn't stack and we're at typical 8wk low dosage your probably ok. PROBALLY meant just that. You should always have on hand or be easily able to get anything you maybe we'll need. Now a days easy online if you know where to go
    Most people i know only take novaldex. I personally think if you notice you do a cycle then ease back. I mean hcg . Typically mid way or at the end of a cycle. You could use just enough to bring your boys back to regular size so when you do start (20 DAYS after last injection i believe cyp) it will be an easy transition. Pretty similar in the end as clomid and many say less side effects so i think you're good tbh but post more info. I would not at this point even add the clomid as by the time your getting it your almost done. Plus it only is another chemical in your body and could complicate things, especially if you never took it before.
    Last edited by 2muchbeef; 08-02-2018 at 04:32 AM.

I did 200-300mg per week, only Test C for 3 months. Yes I should have done HCG on cycle, but it's too late.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Run the test 2 more weeks then pct when all your ducks are in a row.

Last injection was almost 3 weeks ago. My test levels are within physiological range. If I inject again, even for 2 weeks, it will take some time for it, to kick in again. I have HCG ready in my fridge, although I was not going to use it. Maybe I should blast it for 10 days and then do PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by mac34 View Post
    Last injection was almost 3 weeks ago. My test levels are within physiological range. If I inject again, even for 2 weeks, it will take some time for it, to kick in again. I have HCG ready in my fridge, although I was not going to use it. Maybe I should blast it for 10 days and then do PCT?
    Don't inject a blast dose inject a 150mg shot, it will be low enough in time for your pct to arrive.

To be honest, for the most of the time, and especially at the end my blast dose was 200mg, so it is close to that. Now if I haven't injected in 3 weeks, could it be possible that some natural recovery is already happening? Won't injecting now suppress HPTA further? If it is suppressive, then it I guess it would be better to blast hcg instead to at least wake up the boys. Or deal with low T state for a while, but I would rather not lose my libido this time of year. But I care much more about recovery and restoring natural T for the long run, than what will be in a short period of time. I also don't care that much about keeping gains, I haven't been in the gym for the last 2 weeks. I know, this cycle was a joke, but I just want to return to normal.

Thanks!
    Last edited by mac34; 08-04-2018 at 04:24 AM.

If it were me, I'd continue test till pct arrived.

Or if you feel fine just wait till pct arrives and stay "sober"

Thread Information