skinnymart is offline New Member

Question How long to take it

I've posted earlier regarding my 6-8 week cycle of Danabol blue hearts, Ive been reading and searching infos about oral steroids . I know orals are not good choice to go but im afraid of needles! 😭 Im on my 5th day on dbol oral, and planning to do the testo cycle, if so how long should i take or inject myself? Im not planning to grow bigger 7kgs is fine. Im 27, 61kg 5'11.
    Been working out for 2 yrs but no visible gains. My weight still the same.

Does injecting all by yourself frightening?

Can you tell me your story about your 1st cycle experience with injection?

Thanks

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Argh man...

Your post frustrates me as it shows pure ignorance. Oral only cycle is completely insufficient, you will bloat, gain water and crush your hormonal panel. FOR NOTHING.

You lack experience and knowledge of both training and nutrition, this shows in your stats and the fact you've gained nothing in 2 years, you should be able to hit the 75kg - 80kg mark naturally with food and training, after 2-3 years... You need to spend more time in the training/nutrition sections as oppose to the steroid section.

Have you thought about estrogen, PCT, blood work???? All things that should be in place prior to your cycle even for an oral only cycle.

with regards to your question, Dbol kicks in after about 5-7 days with that being said i am doubtful you will feel much apart from a gain in strength and some lethargy, the weight on the scales will be water maybe a small amount of muscle.

Injecting your self is not frightening, because when you are finally ready to do so after a good amount of research you should be so prepared that your level of confidence in your ability to execute your cycle successfully is so high you do not need to worry. Preparation is key.

Everything you need to know is on this forum, spend some time reading.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 08-21-2018 at 03:41 AM.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnymart View Post
    I've posted earlier regarding my 6-8 week cycle of Danabol blue hearts, Ive been reading and searching infos about oral steroids . I know orals are not good choice to go but im afraid of needles! �� Im on my 5th day on dbol oral, and planning to do the testo cycle, if so how long should i take or inject myself? Im not planning to grow bigger 7kgs is fine. Im 27, 61kg 5'11.
    Been working out for 2 yrs but no visible gains. My weight still the same.

Does injecting all by yourself frightening?

Can you tell me your story about your 1st cycle experience with injection?

Thanks
    Also why would you use the most popular bulking steroid (Dbol) and plan on using steroids in general if you do not plan on growing bigger.

Are you in it just for the negative side effects?

Not busting balls here, just trying to point out your logic in this.

This shit isn't protein powder or creatine or vitamins. This stuff in most cases has some sort of impact on you for the rest of your life.

Lay out a typical gym session and daily food intake. We can help you way way better with that info.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Afraid of needles?
    I was a kid afraid of needles, injecting with 18ga and bigger cattle harpoons.
    I had to plug off the hole quickly once I removed the needle so my prcious gear didn't run out.

Do you have the conviction for this?
    Like couch and eduke explained there are consequnces far worse than a needle poke.

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    Inject the test. Man up.

Thread Information